VII (Part 2)

Hunter's POV:

Did I said I wasn't into the party tonight? Well I took it back, this was the best party I ever had. When I abandoned the can of beer on my hand, I was already drunken out of my ass. Lia was with me the whole time, we followed the crowd and immersed ourselves in the music. She was dancing widely next to me, I found myself froze and just stared at her a few times. Blurred Line was played and I laughed when all the girls started cheering.

Lia suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged me to the centre of the dance floor. It must due to the tight black dress she was wearing, or the red colour on her lips that I couldn't resist but to give her an eulogy stare. She let go of my hand when we reached the centre and I raise my eyebrows. There was a mischievous smile on her lips and I chuckled in amusement.

Lia was shaking her hips along to the rhythm and hell this girl could dance. Her long wavy black hair swung back and forth as she closed her eyes. She ran her hand through her locks of hair and trailed her fingers down. My eyes followed her hand as it stopped at her chest and slowly trailed down her thin waist. Lia's eyes were opened again, her chocolate brown eyes twinkled under the dim light when she stared at me. A seductive smile was on her lips the as she continued dancing to the music. I groaned when she started shaking her hips faster, this girl had no idea what she was doing to me.

'Ok now he was close, tried to domesticate you'

A smirk formed on my lips as the line I had been waiting for came on. I surprised Lia by grabbing her waist and pulled her closer to my chest. Her eyes widen slightly and she broke into laughter.

'But you're an animal, baby it's in your nature'

Lia licked her lips and pulled my neck down. Her breaths were fanning down and I shivered. She then trailed her thin fingers down my chest and our faces were only a few cm apart.

'Just let me liberate you'

I held Lia's hand and twirled her body around. She yelped and started giggling. I found myself laughed along and I pulled her body back. I breathed heavily when she started moving her hips along to the music again. My hands were having a mind of it all, it was moving down closer to the side of her hips. Lia noticed this and smiled slyly at me. I grinned when she didn't move my hands away. Lia then closed her eyes and nodded her head along to the music.

'I know you want it'

I spun her around and her back was against my chest. Lia giggled and I gaped as she moved her body. She was grinding onto me and I bit my lips together to stop the moan coming out of my mouth. My grip on her hips tighten and Lia let out a small moan. I smirked and trailed kisses down her bare shoulders.

'The way you grab me, must wanna get nasty'

It must have been the alcohol that was controlling both of our hormones as I continued to trail small kisses and Lia once again let out a moan. She turned around and pressed her body closer to me. I moved my hand toward her ass and grabbed it. A satisfied smirk was on my face as she gasped and closed her eyes . Lia lifted her arms up and placed it over my neck, she then pulled my head closer and our forehead was touching. Lia's eyes were no longer twinkling under the dim light, there was lust in it and I noticed her eyes had turned a shade darker. My surrounding was fading as I could only see silhouettes of people and the only thing that caught my attention was the girl in front of me. My eyes moved down onto her plumped red lips and I noticed she was also staring at mine.

"Will it be wrong if I kiss you now?" Lia mumbled and at that moment I couldn't think of one excuse to why we shouldn't.

"I don't see why not." My voice was husky as I answered her. She shifted her gaze away from my lips to look into my eyes and we stared at each other. I moved one of my hand up and placed it under her small chin. Lia closed her eyes slightly and I found myself doing the same thing. Our lips were only inches apart when we had to break apart.