Introduction

Pls read this 

Warnings:

+ There will be violent words and mature scenes so read at your own risk.

+ English is not writer's first language so there will be some grammar mistakes.

+ Some chapters might not be able to upload fast.

+ If there's a hate or spoil comment, it will be delete.

+ Not a cliche story.

Introduction:

Everybody have their own story. Some ended with an unrequited love, some ended with their love ones and some never had the chance to end. Life is a vile game, where you're the character and life is the player. One level you believed everything was finally fine and the next level the whole world turned their backs on you.
It's difficult to find your true love in this society, but it's even harder to find a lasting friendship. People come and go, by the end of the day you'll still be alone. What you really need to look for is someone willing to stay till the end.
This is not your typical romance story, nor a relationship like the ones Facebook have. This is a book reflecting on an existence of a bond between humans. Six people, six stories to tell, six different hearts but one connection. Read about how they found each other, how they fell in love and how they fought through the twisted games that life threw in.

"Why?" Angry tears fell down her rosy cheeks as she bit her lips. Her teeth clattered with each other and she shivered under the cold rain. My heart clenched at the sight.

"Could have something to do with my pessimism and general lack of faith in true love lasting forever. Sweetheart, you know I'm not a great believer in happy endings."

Book trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Bz53ln89Us

Cast:

Lia Anderson - Lily Collins

Hunter Black - Alex Pettyfer

Justin Anderson - Dave Franco 

Summer Jones - Chloe Moretz

Jayden Hudson (Known as Jade in the story) - Dylan O'brien

Colton Stuart (Known as Cole in the story) - Chace Crawford