III

Jade's POV

As I stormed out of the room I headed straight to the school parking lot, not wanting to stay to see the sight of Victor. He doesn't deserve the title 'father'', he was more of a sperm donor and will always be a sperm donor. I hated my parents so much that words can't even describe how much hatred I had for the asshole and I believed you got the message loud and clear when I tried to charge at that dick head.

I walked to my motorbike and turned the engine on. I hesitated to where should I go and the park near Cole's house appeared in my mind. The road was empty and I ran pass the limit. The speed calmed my heated body down as the wind hit me. Just a few minutes later the park quickly came into sight and I stopped at the front gate. Nobody goes here anymore, the park was abandoned a few years ago.

I sighed heavily and remembered what just happened earlier. I still couldn't believe that he decided to show up at my school, and he even had the balls to threaten me with my friends life. He broke his promise to leave me alone until I finish college. I still had five years of him not being in my life but that douche bag couldn't keep his fucking promise.

I walked into the park and found myself a bench to sit. I had stole a pack of cigs from the security in our school before heading out. I lightened it up and took a big drag. I then watched the smoke faded into thin air and disappeared. Memories of three years ago suddenly rushed back as I took in the surrounding. I remembered going here with Jeanie when she was still healthy. We spent most of our childhood here, along with my friends. Sometimes all of us would played tags, shared secrets, fought here and in the end of the day, I would buy Jeanie her favourite ice-cream. I still remembered the exact flavour she wanted, it was chocolate cookie with extra sprinkles on top.

I snapped back to reality and sighed frustratedly. I should have punch my sperm donor when I had the chance to. Victor should just bend down on his knees and suck our principle's dick for all I care. It would be a small price. I sat there thinking about my shitty life for a few minutes then my phone rang, it was Cole. I was conflicted between answer it or ignore his call. For now I just wanted to be alone, but I didn't want him to worry about me either. I decided to not answer and it stopped ringing. I sighed heavily and a text from Cole popped up.

"Please tell me you are safe on the ground and not anywhere near a 10m cliff."

I chuckled at his message, I should reply before he thinks I committed suicide.

"I'm okay Cole, I just need some space."

I then clicked the send button and he immediately reply.

"Alright I'll trust you this time. Be home early though, I'm making dinner."

I put the phone down and sighed. Even though he had allowed me some space, I knew Cole and the rest of my friends were dying to know what happened between me and Victor. It's not that I didn't trust them, I just didn't know how to put it into words without breaking down, childishly I really hated showing my weak side to anyone. Beside, I hoped they won't have to involve in this mess. If Victor dare to touch them, I'll make his life hell.

I decided that I need a walk to clear my mind. With that thought, I stood up and walked around the park. My heart clenched when I realised everywhere reminded me of my sister. I got to the kid playground, memories of my sisters rushed through me. I still remembered when Jeanie will do anything to make me push the swing for her. I walked slowly over where the swings were and sat down. One time, Jeanie fell down from it but she didn't cry like other kids, she actually stood up by herself. Jeanie had got this trait from me, we both hated looking weak in front of others.