Chapter 10

Eun Ri p.o.v

After a week or so I finally got over the fact that Christina died, I focused on my work and school. Youngjae oppa and I would occasionally meet privately at the rooftop, not much has happened but I sense that something is wrong with Rae Mi, she still isn't bubbly like when I used to be here, she's a lot more quiet. So before going to school, I texted Gary oppa saying to cancel all my schedule for today, because I'm gonna spend the whole day with Rae Mi.

When I arrived at school I looked for Rae Mi and found her sitting by a tree sketching something, I walked up to her and saw her sketch.

(Sorry guys I'm really bad at editing, just pretend the girl has a body)

I tapped her shoulder pretending I just arrived, she quickly shut her sketch book startled but when she saw me, she sighed in relief. I raise my brow up and ask what that was about but she didn't tell me, I just let it go and tell her that today we are spending the whole day together whether she likes it or not. We started chatting and talking not realizing that the bell had just gone, we both look at each other with the 'we're dead' look, I then just asked her wanna skip school. So we ran to the gate and saw the guard, quietly and quickly we ran out but the guard saw us so Rae Mi and I ran, until he was out of site we stopped running and laughed.

We both stopped laughing after a few minutes and walked to the mall, some people recognized me and asked for autographs, once I was done signing Rae Mi and I continued shopping. We bought a whole bunch of stuff. Finally after getting tired we walked to the food court and ordered food to eat, and well you know we are best friends, so we ate a whole bunch of food. People passed by us and stared at the amount of food we ate, we just laughed, and there reactions were priceless. When we finished eating we continued more shopping and in the end both our arms were full of bags, since my dorm wasn't far from here I told her let's go and place these there. She agreed and so we went to the dorm, I could here noises inside which means the boys are home, I take out my key and open the door, once I step in everyone looks at me. Everyone sees my hand filled with bags and their jaw drops, I tell Rae Mi to come inside and we both go to my room.

Mark p.o.v

The members and I wake up to find breakfast already in the table, Youngjae saw a note and said it was from Jae Yoon, saying she left us breakfast and that she had gone to school already, we all sat down and ate breakfast. We all arrive at school, and next thing you know we're surround by fans again, I manage to slip away from the crowd when no one was noticing, I sigh in relief and look for Rae Mi, but I couldn't find her anywhere. So I decided to just wait in class waiting for the members, Jae Yoon and Rae Mi. When the bell rings for class the members are here but not Jae Yoon or Rae Mi, I was so deep in thought that I didn't see the teacher had arrive.

Instead of listening to the teacher I stared outside the class and see 2 girls running out of the school, wait those 2 girls look familiar, omg don't tell me it's Rae Mi and Jae Yoon.

~After School~

After school the members and I head home because we have no schedule today, we all start to joke around until Jae Yoon comes inside with 2 hands full of bags, our jaw drops but then Rae Mi comes in also with 2 hands full of bags, our jaw drops even more. Seriously though how much did they spend on all that stuff?

Jae Yoon and Rae Mi come out after a few minutes, then they leave again. We all just continue joking around for who knows how long until Bambam complains wanting to drink bubble tea all of a sudden, so we all put on our disguise and head out to the bubble tea shop.

Rae Mi p.o.v

I know Eun Ri knows somethung wrong and i I just don't know how to tell her, we both walk to the bubble tea shop and order our drinks. I find a table to sit down at, she sits down on the opposite end.

Er: Rae Mi what's going on?
Rm: nothings going on what are you talking about?
Er: Rae Mi tell me what's going on? You know you can't keep secrets from me
Rm: alright I'll tell you, but promise not to tell anyone
Er: okay promise I won't tell
Rm: I think I'm starting to like... Ani love Mark
Er: so what's wrong with that?
Rm: I don't know Eun Ri, it's just that I don't know what to do, what if he doesn't like me back?
Er: I'm sure he does now let's just get off this topic
Rm: wait Eun Ri I have to ask you something
Er: what is it?
Rm: do you like....

Mark p.o.v

I see Rae Mi and Jae Yoon, sitting by the window drinking bubble tea, I tell the boys that I'm going to find a seat first, while they order, I pick a seat near them for all of us to fit, suddenly I hear their conversation, I know eavesdropping is bad but I wanted to know what they were talking about. Then I hear Rae Mi say something that makes me want to jump in joy, Rae Mi just said she loves me that means I have a chance to ask her to be mine, I zone out thinking of ways to ask Rae Mi but then I hear Rae Mi call Jae Yoon, Eun Ri ? Didn't Eun Ri leave, I just thought I was being delusional, but Rae Mi said her name again and this time I know I'm not being delusional. Rae Mi askes Eun Ri something "do you like....." I couldn't hear the last part because the boys came and were being noisy. I was debating on whether to tell the boys that Eun Ri is back and that Jae Yoon is Eun Ri, but I was snapped out when JB asked

JB: Hey look isn't that Jae Yoon and Rae Mi?
YJ: oh it is let's greet them

We all walk over and greet them, they greet us back and we join together and sit with them, the seating order was like this

M|RM|JB|YY|J
.........Table..........
YJ|ER|JR|BB

We all talk and chat but Rae Mi is a little quiet, so I start to talk to her and soon she starts talking more, we both talk and laugh having our own little conversation. Soon it was dark so we all decided to go home, I offered to walk Rae Mi home since it would be dangerous for a girl to walk alone at night. When we reached her house, we bid goodbye but before she goes in I kiss her on the cheek then run away fast, when I know I'm far away I stop running, I coukd start to feel myself blushing because of what I did.

Rae Mi p.o.v

Mark oppa offered to walk me home, so I let him, we were joking around while walking, until we arrived in front of my house we bid goodbye but before I went inside I felt something soft on my cheek, then I realised Mark had kiss me on the cheek, I blush furiously but luckily he didn't see that. I enter my house smiling wide, I take a bath thinking, back to the situation that just happened a few minutes ago, when I'm done I get ready to go to bed, but them my phone makes a sound, I see a message from Eun Ri and it was a picture of me and Mark talking while laughung earlier at the bubble tea shop.

Eun Ri p.o.v

When Rae Mi asked me that I was actually surprised cause she found out that I liked him, I thought I kept it well enough to let her know but she figured it out. Soon Got7 joined our table, I could see Rae Mi and Mark oppa talking and laughing so I secretly took a photo of them, but what I didn't know was that someone was also taking a photo of me.

??? p.o.v

I was shocked when I found out that Eun Ri was back, she changed her name so no one would recognize her, even I didn't recognize her until, I saw Rae Mi and Jae Yoon talking, I know I was eaves dropping but what can I do? When Rae Mi asked Eun Ri something about liking someone I couldn't hear the rest because I was dragged to the table by JB.

Authors Note:
Hey guys I just want to thank you guys for the 1k read, btw I'm sorry for repeating the same scene over so many times, in different p.o.v. Hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter.

~ Love Author-nim

Annyeong readers ☺