Chapter 13

Eun Ri p.o.v

Er: it's....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Er: nun ya business
M/Yj: EUN RIIII *whining*
Er:hehe you guys can figure it out another time now let's help you Mark get Rae Mi to be your girlfriend
M: Arasseo and gomawo Eun Ri
Er: oppa remember to call me Jae Yoon in front of other members okay
M: okay now let's start with the plan

Well after our little talk session we went back to my dorm that I now share with rhe girls, I told them that I would be at Got7 dorm for a little bit and I'll be back later, they nodded their head and started to do whatever.

Rae Mi p.o.v

I was actually quite sad when he just left, I guess he didn't understand what I mean, like seriously we aren't anything because he didn't ask me, after he left I just stayed at the rooftop for a little while then walked back to the dorm, I went towards mine and Eun Ri's room and jumped on my bed. I lie there just staring at the ceiling not knowing how my relationship with Mark oppa will turn out.

??? p.o.v

I want to talk to her, but I can't I just don't have the courage to after she left our dorm I just stayed in my room, I didn't bother leaving my room until Mark hyung called me to come out since it was important, so I left my room well the important thing was to help hyung make Rae Mi his girlfriend. Well the plan was like our music video that we were filming for Christmas, but we didn't release it just yet since it wasn't Christmas until 3 weeks. So we got started with the plan but we forgot that we didn't have anywhere to plan it.

Mark p.o.v

We finally came up with a plan but we totally forgot that we needed a a place to decorate it, so I decided to call one of my close friend that might be able to help me out, I called Suga (BTS) and asked him if he knew anywhere that I could decorate and confess to Rae Mi. We went to a place that Suga had booked for us and started decorating the place, after we were done we left and went to our dorm getting ready for the big day tomorrow.

(Please just pretend it's not a Christmas theme and they didn't go to school but to the girls dorm instead also Suga will also be helping out by taking Mark place when he sings/rap)

After confessing to her her face was priceless, she had tears running down her face, I stood there patiently waiting for her answer, when she finally said those words I felt my heart break into a thousand pieces.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Just kidding)
My heart was jumping for joy when she said yes, I grab her and kiss her a soft yet passionate kiss, I totally forgetting about the people around us kept kissing her until I hear 2 people shout

Jy/Jr: EWWWW STOP WITH THE PDA
M: oops? *gives her a peck*
Jy/Jr: very funny now stop it seriously
Rm: okay this is creeping me out stop talking in sync
Jy/Jr: we aren't, omg stop copying me,Aish jinja

Everyone in the room just laughed at them, I also laughed I was happy seeing Jr laugh again, when Eun Ri left he was almost faking everything his laugh, his smile almost everything but when Eun Ri came back with the name Jae Yoon he started to lighten up all his fakes were slow becoming real and I was super happy.