Chapter 9

Youngjae p.o.v

At lunch I excused myself from my members and went to the rooftop to wait for Eun Ri. After a few minutes she shows up, before she could say anything I engulfed her into a hug. Finally letting go I ask her

YJ: Eun Ri why didn't you tell me you were back?
ER: I did this because I'm not ready to see you guys yet
YJ: Eun Ri do you know how sad the boys have been since you've went away? Do you know how much Rae Mi changed when you went away?
ER: I'm sorry but please I'm begging you don't tell anyone I'm back. I'm not ready to face them yet
YJ: Aish Arasseo
ER: what's been happening since I was away?
YJ: Well... Rae Mi has been getting distant and quiet lately, but when Mark hyung is around she's a little more happy
ER: is that so? Should we match make them?
YJ: I guess siblings do think alike, let's try and match make them
ER: sorry oppa but I have to go now I'll see you at practice
YJ: Arasseo goodbye

Eun Ri p.o.v

I woke up early, starting to get ready to bring my stuff into my temporary dorm. While waiting for Gary oppa (her manager), I made breakfast to eat, soon Gary oppa arrived he helped me bring my stuff to my new temporary dorm. Surprisingly it wasn't far just a few levels below my old dorm, once everything was settled in I got ready for school like usual. At lunch I met up with Youngjae oppa, I caught up with things that were happening while I was gone and I guess a lot of things happened. I checked the time on my phone and realised that I forgot about Rae Mi, I told Jaejae oppa I had to leave and so I did. I hanged out with Rae Mi the entire time until I had to leave again for dance practice, I did what I did as usual before practice which was stretching. Angie unnie soon came in with Got7 with her I just started practicing my choreography. I had practice the choreography so many times I already perfected it.

I got bored sitting around so I decided to go on twitter, but as soon as I opened it my heart shattered into pieces. Why is the world so cruel? Why? Why did this happen? Can someone tell me this is all just a dream? Can someone please tell me that it isn't true and she's still alive? I can't believe it Christina Grimmie the person I idolized so much, the person who encouraged me to pursue my dreams is now shot dead. I wouldn't even been a trainee if it weren't for her, I wouldn't be singing if it weren't for her, but now all my hopes are shattered in pieces. I hoped that one day when I was famous I'll be able to meet her, but now that was impossible.

My fear it was singing in front of people, but when I found a video of her, I started to admire and idolize her, and when I found this I over came my fear. I was able to sing in front of people little by little.

I was so sad I instantly broke down on the spot, I didn't care that there were people around, all I wanted was for this to be a dream

I was so sad I instantly broke down on the spot, I didn't care that there were people around, all I wanted was for this to be a dream. Angie unnie immediately came over to my side and start comforting me, when she saw my phone she instantly knew what had happened. Angie unnie pulled me into a tight hug while the boys were confused on why I was crying, I tried to calm myself down and stop my tears from flowing. After a few minutes I stopped, and thanked unnie for comforting me, she told me to go back to the dorm, I left without another word carrying all my things with me. When I got to the dorm I went in my room and threw everything on my bed except my phone, I grabbed a large t shirt and some random pants. I walked into the bathroom and locked myself in there, I turned on my favourite music of Christina Grimmie "Singing in Heaven" I put my music on full blast since I had speakers with me. I filled the bath tub with water and got in, I sat in the bath tub crying while listening to her voice.

I didn't bother to get out of the bath tub and sat in there freezing, I just continued crying until I was out of tears, finally I don't know after how long I got out and changed into the clothes I had taken before entering. I turned off the music and grabbed everything, I walked back into my room to see Got7 sitting in the living room. I just ignored the fact I was living with them and continued walking, once I was in my room I locked the door and climbed in bed not bothering to eat dinner. I lied in my bed looking as lifeless as ever but that didn't concern me, now all I have to do is to continue pursuing my dreams because I know that Christina wouldn't want us to give up on our dreams.

You will remain in my hearts forever and always R.I.P CHRISTINA GRIMMIE ❤

I soon fell asleep with out noticing, next morning I woke up, my hair was a mess my eyes were red and puffy with eyebags underneath

I soon fell asleep with out noticing, next morning I woke up, my hair was a mess my eyes were red and puffy with eyebags underneath. I just got ready for school like I usually did, not caring about my appearance I tied my hair up in a messy bun and just washed my face. When I leave my room Got7 are sitting down in the table having breakfast, I just take a slice of toast and an apple and leave straight away. When I reached school Rae Mi saw my horrible state, she knew immediately why I was like this, she didn't question me at all and just comforted me. I didn't feel like learning so I decided to just rest at the rooftop.

Rae Mi p.o.v

Eun Ri got to school looking like a mess with red and puffy eyes, also with eyebags underneath. I sigh wishing for her to get better I knew how much she loved her, I tried comforting her but I guess it didn't do much, she excused her self and went to the rooftop, knowing her she wanted to skip class, I sighed and just walked back to class alone. I sat at my desk deep in thoughts that I didn't hear Mark oppa calling my name, until he clapped his hands right in my face. I snap back to reality, and was about to snap at him when he just claps my mouth shut before I could do anything, I was about to lick his hand but he took his hand off knowing what was gonna happen next.

Mark oppa and I joke around a little until he starts to talk with his members, I sigh again looking at him, I feel my heart beating fast. What am I thinking he would never like me I'm just an ordinary girl. I sigh again and start to remember the moments Mark and I spent together.

Mark p.o.v

When Got7 and I reached class I saw Rae Mi think so deep, that when I called her she didn't even hear me. So I clapped my hands in front of her face, she was a out to snap at me but I clamp her mouth before she could, I stare into her eyes and realise what she was going to do next, quickly I take my hand off her mouth. We start to talk and joke around, but I zone out and stare at her, she's beautiful, I wish I had the courage to ask her to be mine but who am I kidding thinking that she'll ever like me back. After a while of talking and playing around with her I start to tall to the members, but they start teasing me about Rae Mi, I can tell that my face was deep red once they were done. I hush them to be quiet, soon they start to to talk about other things, while I'm just sitting here staring into space thinking about Rae Mi and I together. *sigh* I wish I could call you mine, Rae Mi~ah what are you doing to me? Why is my heart beating so fast for you?

Authors Note:
Double update. This chapter was dedicated to Christina Grimmie, the world is such a cruel place, killing someone at their own concert. R.I.P Christina Grimmie. I hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter.

~Love Author-nim

Annyeong readers ☺