Chapter 12

Rae Mi p.o.v

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, when I looked around I see Mark sleeping on the other bed. I quickly crept our of the room and was greeted by the rest of the members along with Jae Yoon, they were all eating breakfast. JB oppa told me to go call Mark oppa so I went into his room again, I walked over to him and shook him lightly but he just groaned and went back to sleep ignoring me.

Rm: wake up and you'll get a kiss

After saying that he's immediately up, I tell him to get ready first then I'll give him his kiss, while he's getting ready I go into the kitchen and sit down eating my breakfast, Mark comes out of his room and sits next to me pouting I just laugh at him and continue eating.

Eun Ri p.o.v

Since there was no school today Rae Mi decided to come with me to practice again so we head off first leaving the boys behind, we went into the dance studio and we're greeted by Angie unnie like always. Rae Mi looks towards Angie unnie I just let them talk about whatever they were talking about and start practicing my dancing again, the boys arrive and soon the room is filled with noises, but my gaze towards them looking for a specific person, he wasn't laughing with the others but he was deep in thoughts that he didn't notice that he almost walked into a mirror until Mark oppa stopped him. Rae Mi came towards me and asked to talk to me in private.

Rm: hey you know how unnie told me to try audition for JYP?
Er:yes and?
Rm: well I decided that I will audition and if I get in I asked if I could debut with you, but that might mean your debut would mean pushed back
Er: no its all fine, I'd be more glad to debut with you, that's what best friends are for right?
Rm: I love you so much!
Er: I know you do now go show em what you got
Rm: I will see ya later
Er: FIGHTING!
Rm:FIGHTING!

She walks away to wherever she's going, I just go back to the dance studio and practice my dance and singing like I usually do, but as time goes by Rae Mi still isn't back from her audition, as I was about to get up and look for her she comes straight through the door with a sad look on her face.

Er: how'd it go?
Rm: I didn't get in
Er/A: WHAT?!
Rm: omg relax guys it was just a joke you should've seen your guys reaction it was hilarious
JB: uhh Rae Mi what are you talking about?
Rm: oh yea I forgot to tell you guys I auditioned for JYP
Got7 (except Mark): WHAT? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!?
Rm: oh my gosh guys chill, you all don't need to shout to break my ear drums, I was thinking whether to audition or not so that's why I didn't tell anyone except for Mark oppa and Eu- I mean Jae Yoon
Jr: Hyung you knew?
M:ne

While the boys were all fussing over about Rae Mi auditioning they didn't notice that JYP had entered the room with 5 other girls with him, he cleared his throat to get their attention, but the boys being so loud didn't hear anything until Angie unnie shouted telling them to be quiet, I bow at JYP and so does the others, he walks towards Rae Mi and I and introduces us the 5 girls.

JYP: Girls this is Han Jae Yoon and Shin Rae Mi, and girls this is Bae Suji, Baek A-Yeon, Baek Yerin, Kim Dahyun and Heo Youngji
Girls: Annyeonghaseyo
JYP: okay you guys can introduce and get to know each other later, I just want to tell you guys that you guys will be debuting together on the 21st of August, your group name will be 7 High, you guys work out your stage name and all except for you Jae Yoon your stage name is already set for you.
7H: Ne
JYP: I'll take my leave now, oh and also IU you can move into the dorms with these girls you to Rae Mi
Rm/Er: Ne

After JYP left, we introduce each other and soon we were all friendly and chatting with each other like we were best friends, I wanted to tell the girls my real name but I remembered that Got7 was still in the room practicing. We all chatted until Suzy spoke up saying we should create a way to introduce our selves, stage names and positions in the group, so that's what we did.