Chapter 14

JB p.o.v

Wait! Did she just say that Eun Ri is back?!? I thought she left and hasn't come back yet but what surprised me even more was when the 2 started fighting. It was stopped when Youngjae pulled Eun Ri or Jae Yoon? And Jinyoung pulled Hana? I think that was her name.

IU p.o.v

When Youngjae oppa pulled me out of the fight I was beyond pissed, but Rami calmed me down. When the group disburse the whole of Got7 ran over and asked me how I was the only ones that were surprised were JB, Bambam, Jackson and Yugyeom. I was confused how Jr knew but I didn't question him, all the questions being asked at me gave me a head ache so I walked outside ignoring everyone in in the class staring at me but unfortunately I had to run into Hana again and this time she had her minions with her but more than before. She smirked when she saw me alone with no one around helping me. Before I could do anything they all dragged me to the rooftop.

Daehyun p.o.v  (Anyone remember him?)

I was listening to music and doing my work when I heard someone come onto the rooftop. I didn't pay much attention to them until I heard someone getting punched in the face, I turned around and saw Hana and her friends beating up Eun Ri. Quickly I took off my headphones and ran in to stop them.

Dh: stop! That's enough!

Immediately they stopped, I crouched down next to Eun Ri and helped her to to the infirmary but before I left I told them to get ready to face the principle. Luckily it was class time so I manage to get her to to the infirmary with out any interruptions. When I carried her inside the nurse was shock to see her all bruised up, I place Eun Ri down on the bed while the nurse healed her wounds. I sat on the chair next to Eun Ri waiting for her to wake up, as time when by I soon started drifting off to sleep.

IU p.o.v

I woke up with a banging head ache in a unfamiliar room, when I looked around I realise I was in the infirmary but what surprised me was that Daehyun was next to me sleeping. Suddenly I remembered that Daehyun had saved me from those barbie doll girls, I shook him lightly to wake him up. He stirred a little but then woke up when I slap the back of his head lightly.

Dh: oh Eun Ri your awake?
Iu: thank you for saving me before
Dh: it's nothing don't worry about it, anyway are you feeling better?
Iu: I'm feeling alot better now, by the way what were you doing on the rooftop?
Dh: I was actually doing my work
Iu: woah wait? You were doing your work?!? Kim Daehyun doing his work! Wow! I'm surprised
Dh: well I've changed over the past few months I realised that beating up people weren't the right thing to do so I changed

Daehyun and I kept talking and catching up on our lives from the past few months and I am actually glad to say that Daehyun and I are friends now, I wouldn't have imagined that my used to be bully changed and is now my friend. We kept talking and realised that it was nearly home time, Daehyun helped me from the bed since I had bruises on me and my legs were aching, I put my arm over his waist while he does the same. He walks me out to the JYP bus for all trainees and idols, when my members and Got7 see me they all rush to my side and start bombarding me with questions, I start to get a head ache again and Daehyun noticed. He politely asked them to stop and passed me over to someone else but before he left I thanked him.

I looked over to see who was helping me and to my surprise it was Jr, he helped me on the bus and sat next to me. There was an awkward silence so we both decided to break it.

Jr/Iu: umm, you go first, no you go first
Iu: fine I'll go first, umm thank you for helping me on the bus
Jr: no problem, by the way before when the whole group found out you were back you were looking at me curiously why?
Iu: oh that Um it's because only Youngjae oppa, Mark oppa and Rami knows I'm back and you didn't seem surprise so I was curious I guess
Jr: oh about that I overheard your conversation at the bubble cup shop
Iu: wait... so you know who I like?
Jr: nope I almost found out but the members were being loud so I didn't hear

I sigh in relief and lean back on the chair without realising I fall asleep on the bus.

Jr p.o.v

Iu falls asleep after our conversation, I let her sleep and stare at the front suddenly I feel weight on my shoulder I turn around and see Iu head on my shoulder. I leave her head alone and let her sleep peacefully, when we arrive back at the dorms I carried her to her dorm and place her on her bed but before I left I gave her a gentle kiss on the head and left. I walk back to my dorm to see Youngjae waiting for me on the couch, once he sees me he asked questions about Iu and if she's okay. I tell him she's fine and he relaxes, the rest if the members went out to buy food so Youngjae and I turned on the TV and watched Running Man while waiting for them.

Authors Notes:
I'm really sorry that I haven't updated this books for like months, I finally updated but it's a short chapter this time. I would've made a long chapter but I'm busy packing for my holiday with my family tomorrow so I'll update when I can. Sorry for the inconvenience guys I promise to to try update as much as I can when I'm on holiday.

~ Love Author-nim

Annyeong readers ☺