Chapter 7

Rae Mi p.o.v

I open my eyes and see MARK?!? His face was just a few inches away that I could even feel his breath on my neck, it was still early so not much student were here, I was still lying on the ground since Mark was on top of me, I couldn't get up, so I tried to push him off but he was too heavy and I ended hitting my head on the ground which hurt alot. Then i was just wondering why Mark hasn't gotten up yet, suddenly I feel something drip on my neck I look at it and realised it was blood, I look at Mark and see that his forehead is bleeding, I try and wake him up but he doesn't soon I hear laughter coming near, I look over to see who it was, it was his members their eyes grew wide once they saw Mark on top of me.

Rm:Little help guys?
Jb:oh yea right

The members pull Mark off me then take him to a nearby bench I open my backpack grab my bottle, some tissue and a band aid, I clean Mark forehead then place a band aid on, I look at the members and in matter of seconds they start throwing questions at me and start teasing me liking Mark, I was about to answer when Mark woke up I sighed in relief so I don't have to answer their stupid questions. I bidded them goodbye and went to my locker getting my books ready for class.

~5 months later~

Eun Ri p.o.v

It's been months since I left and I miss them, I miss my mum, my bestfriend and my brother along with his bandmates, but I have to remember I moved here for a reason. I was even planning on staying here for 5 months or maybe longer even if I missed them I thought it would be better if I stay here longer, with all the thinking I realise it was almost time for work, so I quickly got change and headed out, once I arrived at the cafe I started my shift doing the usual until my boss came out of his office looking worried and kept looking outside but I shrugged it off and continued doing my work. I was bored just standing here there was no customer so to kill boredom I started singing a song I composed called Good Day it was my favourite, I learnt all this at school which was pretty fun.

I stood there singing quietly because no one has ever heard me sing and I like to keep it that way, it was my secret that no one knew. I finish singing and heard someone clap I look forward and saw a man clapping along with my boss I was confused but I continued doing my work and asked what he would like, I got his order and started to make it once I finish I handed him his order and he sat down with my boss. Again boredom strike so I decided to finish my homework which was to compose a song so I decided to finish the song You and I, as I was writing the lyrics my boss called me over I walked over to him and bowed at him and the man. My boss told me to sit down so I did as I was told.

Boss: Eun Ri my friend here would like to offer you something
Er: what is it sir?
JYP: I would like to offer you to become a trainee at my company call JYP
Er: I'm sorry sir but I don't think I'm suitable to become an idol
JYP: what are you talking about? Your beautiful and can sing
Boss: also talented, you know how to play 6 different instruments,dance and you also know how to compose songs
Er: can I get time to think about it sir I'll tell you my answer tomorrow
JYP: sure you can I'll be staying here for another day so it'll be fine

Then he stands up and leaves I bow goodbye to him and go back behind the counter, as I'm cleaning the counter my boss walks up to me and says

Boss: Eun Ri~ah I think you should accept the job offer, it is a good deal it might be hard but I know you can do it
Er: thank you sir for the support
Boss: it's late now go home I'll clean the place
Er: are you sure sir? I can clean up
Boss: it's okay you can leave and if you accept the job offer or need anything while your there you know my number
Er: Yes, Sir I'd call you if I need anything, see you tomorrow sir
Boss: See you tomorrow

I walk home thinking if I should accept or not, I was thinking to much and didn't realise that I'm already at my apartment door, I unlock the door and head inside I start making instant noodles because I was hungry and too lazy to cook. After thinking for hours I came to a decision a decision I hope I won't regret, I got ready for bed since it was late already.

Next morning I woke up getting ready for work, I headed out to the cafe as soon as I arrive I'm greeted by my boss, I get to work and around 2pm JYP comes into the cafe I greeted him and got his order.

JYP: So have you decided?
Er: I have and my choice is to become a trainee at your studio
Boss: well go home and pack your stuff don't worry about work
Er:Thank you boss if I ever need anything I'll be sure to call you
Boss: no worries kiddo, have fun being an idol
JYP: lets go we'll leave once you finish packing

JYP took me to my apartment I packed my stuff which took about 30 minutes, JYP drove back to Seoul we reached JYP entertainment the place I use to work at. I left my luggage in his car since he said so, then I followed him to his office, he talked about the rules and all those stuff, I signed the contract after reading it then he told me that I was going to have a makeover.

~1 hour later~

I was surprise to ser how different I was (picture in the media). JYP drove me to where I was gonna live from now on, he told me training would start next week so I had a whole week to do whatever I wanted, I was going to enroll to school since I still had a few months left of school so I did. After unpacking I decided to visit my mum since I haven't seen her in ages.

Susan (Eun Ri's mum) p.o.v

I was at hime cooking dinner to eat when the doorbell rang I went and got it I sae Rae Mi it means her parents are on a business trip or something like that I let her in she put her stuff in Eun Ri's room then came and helped me cook dinner suddenly the door rang again Rae Mi went and got it, I continued cooking and Rae Mi still hasn't came back in so I went to check it out, it was my daughter I hugged her and told her to come in we all cooked dinner. When dinner was finish we all sat down at the table asking Eun Ri questions we all had fun eating dinner I went to wash the dishes while the girls went and did whatever they wanted.

Rae Mi p.o.v

I was so happy to see my bestfriend again we talked and talked until Eun Ri said there was something she had to tell me I was wondering what but she said we had to wait for her mum also so after 10 minutes we all sat in the living room listening to Eun Ri.

Er: Eomma, Rae Mi the thing is I don't want anyone to know I'm back i'm also enrolling back to school using a different name so please whenever no one is around you can call me Eun Ri but whenever someone is around please call me Jae Yoon, in school I wilk enroll as Han Jae Yoon, also I am a trainee becoming an idol please keep this as a secret I don't want anyone to know and I trust you guys more than anything
S:ok darling I won't tell a single soul
Rm: so when we get to school I'll pretend to Introduce myself and we become friends, but what about Got7?
Er: I will avoid them as much as possible when I debut I'll reveal my true identity

Authors Note:

As you might have notice when talking I don't say the full name anymore it's because I'm just to lazy to type the whole thing so I just made it short. Below is who is who, I'll also be doing this in *Living With EXO* as well.

Eun Ri=Er
Rae Mi=Rm
Jackson= J
Bambam=Bb
Youngjae=Yj
Yugyeom=Y
JB=Jb
Junior=Jr
Mark=M
Susan=S
Han Jae Yoon= HJY/Jy