Chapter One

I sighed and turned off the TV. More dead people are being reported by my no good brother: Jeffrey Woods.

Hi... I'm Cynthia... Cynthia Woods. Young sister of 17 year old Jeff and 18 year old Liu Woods. I am 16 years old, a guitar player, lover of black and music, and one hell of a badass!

 I am 16 years old, a guitar player, lover of black and music, and one hell of a badass!

I am as normal as any teen. I have that ginger hair color and striking green eyes. I'm not skinny and I'm not fat either. I sit in the middle of this. I love creepy things and I'm a really good researcher!...

My brother Liu is currently at the hospital since he survived Jeff's insanity. Mom and Dad are having funerals tomorrow and my house is flooded with cops. I'm currently at a friend's house. Jane's to be precise.

And as I'm there, a question is lurking in my mind:

'Why didn't Jeff try to hurt me?'

You don't know what I mean? Well let's have a flashback! What do ya say?

~Flashback~

"Honey, time to go to sleep!" Margaret, my mom, yelled. I sigh and place my guitar down. "Okay!" I yell back and place my guitar on its holder. It's raining tonight and it's raining bad.

As I was to fall under the covers, thunder and lightening pounded outside and our electricity turned off. "Dammit." I heard my father, Peter, say. A pair of footsteps were heard going to the bathroom beside my bedroom on the left.

"Probably one of the boys." I mumble and close my eyes. I didn't care if the electricity's out, I actually love it when it happens. Just as I was about to fall asleep, crying was heard coming from my left. It sounded a whole lot like Jeff.