Chapter 9

"So has anyone talked to Zayn yet?" Liam asked us as we sat around the television.

"Yeah I brought him a cup of tea about a half hour ago." I said.

Everyone nodded as we continued to watch Sherlock reruns. When we finished, we all went upstairs to our rooms. I slipped into my bedroom and changed into some lacy underwear and a fancy bra because you never knew when the time would come. I flitted down the hall and opened Harry's door. He was turned around, butt naked right in front of me.

"Harry!" I shouted quietly. He turned his head and giggled. I ran up and slapped his butt and hopped into bed and crawled under the duvet. I heard Harry scramble to put on some boxer and then a crash.

"Fuck, I fell." I heard Harry say.

I laughed and he jumped on top of me. I made a sort of hurumph sound and rolled over pretending to be hurt.

"Marley are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Harry asked.

He scooted closer and I turned around quickly and kissed him on the lips. He was surprised at first but kissed back quickly. I pulled on his lip with my teeth and leaned in closer. Slowly, his hand slid up my torso and under my bra. He cupped my boob in his hand and it felt wonderful, so I held onto his hips and pressed closer. His other hand was on my stomach and I couldn't not focus on how warm his hands were and how gently he held me. My hands ran through his perfect curls as I breathed in his scent, . I could feel his smile on my lips.

"You're perfect." Harry whispered in my ear. "Be my girlfriend?"

I was shocked, I knew that it would eventually become official but it still made my heart flutter.

"Of course Harry. Who could say no?" I told him.

We smiled and made out some more until I settled into the crook of his arm and drifted off into sleep. I woke up happy. Harry was still snuggled up against me when I heard a banging noise. It sounded like pots and pans being hit with metal spoons. Harry stirred awake and looked up at me.

"Morning Marley." He said with terrible morning breath. I didn't mind it but I wrinkled my nose anyways and turned away.

"You're gross Harry. I'm gonna go and see what all the banging is."

"I know what it is. We should go down now, don't bother with gum." He told me as he stretched and got out of bed.

"You should probably put some clothes on, those boys are animals." He said with a wink.

I laughed and ran to my room to put a t shirt an sweatpants on and headed downstairs.

Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis and Harry were all sitting in the kitchen with a cake.

"Marley!" Niall yelled and threw his hands up in the air. "Now we can get started!"

All of the sudden the boys started to sing happy birthday and then before I knew it Liam blew out the candles. Everyone clapped and then Harry cut the cake as Louis put a birthday hat on Liam's head.

I had totally forgotten that it was Liam's birthday (which surprised me given me being a hardcore Directioner) I was also surprised suddenly that two months had already passed since I first met the boys. I hadn't been keeping track of the days, but I was happy that Harry and I had actually been "together" for this long even though it was only official yesterday.

I sat there with a stupid grin as I watched the boys hit each other in the face with those things that you blow into and then they fold out and make a sound (I have absolutely no idea what they are called). Everyone was laughing and I couldn't have been happier.

"So who made the cake?" I asked with a mouthful of the said cake in my mouth.

"Harreh." They all said with the cake in their mouth.

"It's really good!" I said with a thumbs up, half choking on the delicious cake.

They all nodded and we all shifted into the living room and watched tv until night fell.