Chapter 5

The airport was one of my most favorite places in the world. I traveled with my dad a lot so I came here often. I loved to watch all the people that came through.

The writing on Zayn's head wore off unfortunately but it was a good joke while in lasted. We were going through security and went through the full body scanners and our plane was right on time. Or should I say jet. Mel got a private jet for us. It was very cool inside. There was a nice bathroom and cool seats and a tv! I sat on a reclining seat and took out my MacBook and went on twitter.

"You have a twitter? What's your name?" Zayn asked so he could follow me.

"Uh well it's @OfficialMarleyAdams." I told him.

"Uh I don't see you here let me make sure I got this right. He grabbed laptop before I could stop him.

"Your twitter name isn't @OfficialMarleyAdams. It's @1DFucker." Zayn said slowly. He looked so embarrassed.

"But it will be because I am going to change it right now. I quickly changed it and showed him.

"See? All better." I said.

He nodded and tried to fall asleep. I played on my laptop but got bored of that so I tried to sleep too. But the excitement was burning inside of me giving me endless energy. So I pulled out my trusty pink sharpie and went at it on Zayn's skin. It would take too long to list all the things I wrote but "fat lard" was one of them.

After I was done I did his hair and braided some of it. Then took some hairspray and made it stick up. It was amazing what he could sleep through.

When I was finished I made Mel promise to protect me if Zayn woke up and wanted revenge. Then I went pee and fell asleep. The exhaustion had hit me.

-----------------------

When I woke up, daylight was streaming through the windows of our jet and the sun was shining. Zayn of course was still asleep but I ran to the bathroom to see if I had been written on in my sleep.

No marks that I could see. Wait. There was a mark on my lower back. It said "British Boy was here". Right where a tramp stamp would be. Oh he was gonna get it. Fortunately for me I had already got him. He hadn't noticed anything I had done to him. I laughed to myself and washed the writing off.

An hour later, we had landed and were in the London Airport. Zayn had realized what I had done and fixed his hair but the marker wouldn't come off so he had to wait to take a shower at home. But apparently it would be bad publicity to walk around like Zayn was so we covered him with a blanket and guided him everywhere. People thought we were crazy but, you have to be crazy sometimes.

Soon we were in the car and off to the house. Mel wouldn't be living with us as he had his own McMansion so I would stay with the boys and follow them everywhere to get the real experience.

Mel dropped me off with Zayn at the house and made sure I was settled then left to get some rest.

"This is the kitchen, living area, game room, bathroom and upstairs is everyone's rooms. Let me show you yours." Zayn told me.

We walked upstairs as I took everything in. I would be living here for who knows how long, I needed to memorize where everything was. But that's hard for someone who can't remember why she had for dinner last night, maybe I didn't eat anything...

Zayn led me to the last door down the hall an opened the door. I had a king sized bed and a big tv and a mini fridge. Then there was a little living space with a couch and tv and my own bathroom.

"Zayn! I love it!" I yelled.

"That's not all". He told me as he pressed a button on the wall and two door swung out. Inside was a big walk in closet with some clothes already in it.