Chapter 2

I got up and changed into some pj pants an a tank top. Then scurried downstairs.

Everyone was waiting for me.

"God. Who sleeps that long?" Zayn yelled.

I whimpered at the noise.

"Don't frighten her. We have big news." Mel warned.

I wondered what this mysterious news could be.

Everyone watched as I made myself some cereal before sitting on the couch to listen to what Uncle Mel needed to tell me.

When I sat down nothing happened.

I looked up expectantly.

"Oh yes! Yes my turn. Right right."

I nodded.

"Marley, I am One Direction's manager."

I spit out my cereal.

What!! WHAT!! My uncle. Manager of my favorite people on earth?! How could this be? How did so many weird things happen to me these couple of days?

Mel had more for me.

"Your parents want you to come live with me and the boys. They want you to pursue your music career and try to get signed and get a song or two out."

I couldn't believe it. Singing? My parents back me up on this?! This is what they want me to do?! I sprung up to give them both the biggest hug they've ever gotton.

"YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!" I'm so happy!!

Everyone smiled.

"You will graduate and then move in with the boys, in England. My mother said proudly.

Oh yeah. Yeah I was graduating tomorrow.

I smiled a stupid grin.

We all hugged and smiled.

After the happy hour I took a shower and put on some sweatpants and a tshirt. It was already 9:30 at night. Time flies by when you're having fun, I guess. I woke up with everyone staring at me.

Haha. I didn't know I could scream that loud. Neither did anyone else.

"God. You almost gave me a heart attack"! Uncle Mel tried to say as he gasped for breath.

"Well what did you expect?" I replied with a serious look on my face.

Everyone was joking around about being freaked out. Everyone but Zayn.

He was staring at me.

"Like what you see, boy?" I whispered flirtatiously. Followed by me making a duck face and posing quite sexy like.

"You? Na I was thinking about something with actual beauty." He smirked.

I plastered a fake look of suprise/hurt on my face.

He smiled back and walked out of the room.

He was the last to leave.

I got up to go take a hot shower - I waited a couple minutes to make sure pretty boy didn't think I was following him -.

After my shower I got dressed into some normal everyday school clothes and went down to eat breakfast.

My parents were both there with my twin brother and sister who had just appeared this morning since I had gotten back.

When I first got back it was when they were in school and then when I woke up it was past theire bed time.

"Honey, would you like to tell the twins the big news?" My mom asked me.

The kids eyes widened in curiosity.

"You haven't told them?" I asked in surprise.

She probably wanted them to hear it from me.

"I wanted them to hear it from you, Marley." She said.

I am a genius I know.

I sat down with my bowl of cereal across from the kids and explained how my life would change.

"So.....will you be famous?" Carmen asked.

"If I'm lucky. Anythings possible." I hopefully replied.

"If you're famous will you bring us to see Big Time Rush!!" Cam asked excitedly.

For two 9 year olds they seriously loved Big Time Rush. I could understand. Kendall was.....sexy.

Off track.

"Yes. I will bring you to see them" I whispered.

They went ecstatic.

Screaming. Smiling. Singing.

I put my empty bowl in the sink and went to go brush my hair. I was just smart enough to completely forget about it after my shower.

I touched up my face with some foundation and mascara with a touch of pink lipgloss.

Downstairs I was ready to go and started to walk to my car.

"Marley! Marley wait I'm coming with you!" I heard a voice yell from the house.

Zayn appeared in normal teenage American boy clothes with a backpack and everything.

"Mel wants me to go to school with you today. Since its only a half day. You know, publicity stunt." He said remorsefully.

I sighed and got in my car. He called shotgun even though no one else was anywhere near us.

I rolled my eyes and turned the radio up so he wouldn't talk to me.

He was just so "perfect".

He flirted with me much more than nessacery and would smile at me from across the room.

It seemed like he was into me.

Strangely, I wasn't into him.

He wasn't....how do you say it in England? My cup of tea. He was to pretty and nice. No flaws. No way.

Cher Lloyd was on and I sang to her amazing song.

Zayn did to, but more in the distance. Not as loud as me.

Even though he annoyed me, I could be myself around him.

I sang as loud as I could, still on pitch.

After Cher, it was Maroon 5, Gym Class Heroes, Adele, Train and what do ya know? Little old One Direction came on last with One Thing. This time we both sang loud and I turned it up as far as it could go. The song finally came to an end and so did our little drive.