Chapter 6

"Thank you for driving us!" I said to the driver. He nodded. "Is he your regular driver?" I asked Harry.

"Yeah."

"He's nice". I said and skipped ahead.

I could imagine Harry smiling at me skipping ahead. That's just what happens in movies.

Harry ran up and grabbed my waist. I snuggled into his arms and we walked into downtown London.

"Would you like to go to the mall when we're done? We can go to Jack Wills". Harry asked.

"YES!" I had wondered when one of the boys would ask me to go shopping. Harry smiled and we kept walking.

Suddenly I felt something wet on my head. A raindrop. Then another. And another. Then millions of raindrops fell on my head at once. It took everyone by surprise. All the people rushed into nearby stores to wait out the rain. But Harry and I stayed where we were. It was just us and the passing cars. He leaned in and I tipped my chin up as our lips met. It was both of our first kisses in the rain. It became pretty passionate. Cars honked and people whistled. When we pulled apart people clapped. I smiled. But Harry didn't he looked into my eyes.

"Marley. I really like you."

"I really like you too Harry." I told him. I kept smiling. He smiled.

He grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes as we continued to walk in the now busy streets of London. Coincidently the rain had stopped.

-------------------------

"That's Big Ben, there's the London Eye". Harry told me.

"Actually Harry, I've been to London before. With my dad. I know all the big stuff. I was hoping you could show me the little stuff. Like the best bars and coffee shops or the nice little boutiques." I asked nervously.

"I'm glad. I hate giving the regular tour." he chuckled. I smiled gratefully and he pulled me in a different direction.

"Okay now here's Flannigan's Bar. Best one. And actually, a nice little shop is right across the street." Harry told me.

I laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked me.

"Because in America, ladies clothing shops are NEVER across from bars." I giggled.

"Well this isn't America". He said. Harry was proud of his country. I liked that.

He led me down the street and into the mall. It was so fancy.

Nothing like the USA. I jogged into Jack Wills and searched the racks. I found some things and Harry paid.

"Harry no. I want to pay!" I said.

"You'd don't have a money yet!". He smiled. Mr. Cheeky was showing.

I sighed and let him pay.

We walked out. "Have anything like Forever 21?" I asked Harry.

"Um. We can try Topshop." He said. I nodded and we walked over. I instantly fell in love. I wanted it all. If my music career took of then I could. But for now I got a couple things knowing Harry would want to pay.

Soon we were done and we went to Starbucks and Harry pulled out his phone.

"Hello? Louis what do you want? Oh no. Today? I forgot that's not good. Okay I'll be there in ten". He looked at me with a sad puppy face. "We need to go. I have to go to the studio. We have to go now. Like, run!" He yelled.

I ran with all my bags and Harry called the driver. He was outside before us an we hopped in.

"I hate to drop out like this. I'll make it up I promise! Pinky promise." He pleaded.