Chapter 1

HAI GUYZZZ. SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH. I JUST WOKE UP SO I AM ALL DISORIENTED. I WROTE THE CHAPTER LAST NIGHT. SO YEAH.

At the hospital it was warm. I was in a bed with other people around me. It was a big hospital. Busy, but it was nice. I sort of liked it. Uncle was right next to me but he was asleep. The children from the boat were lined up next to me on my other side. The youngest woke up suddenly. He looked around and saw me.

"Where am I?"

"Honey, you're in the hospital. Do you remember what happened?"

"Yes. We were going to see the fat green lady. But the ocean didn't want us to do it made boat go into the water and the ocean teamed up with fire and took the boat. But we put on floaties and swam away. Now we are in this place."

I was surprised at this kids explanation. It was smart.

"Yes dear, do you feel okay?"

He said he did but he was cold.

So I called a nurse to give the little boy another blanket and he drifted off to sleep. I tried to sleep to, but I couldn't. I felt a nagging in my side. I was so flabbergasted (nice use of that word huh?) about the whole thing. Well I was thinking about it, a visitor came.

"Who? Who do you want to see?" the nurse asked.

"Mel! Mel Adams! You know! The music producer?!" a boys voice asked. He sounded about 19, British. His voice was a little high.

"Never heard of him. But he's right in this room." the nurse shot back

"never heard of Mel Adams" he grumbled under his breath.

I closed my eyes when he walked in and pretended to sleep.

"oh Mel. What did you do this time?"

Oh. My. God.

I recognized that voice. I listened to it 24/7. All day. All night.

Zayn Malik.

1/5 of One Direction.

My life.

I opened one eye. He was there. Sitting there. Right in front of me. He was shaking his head and looking at Mel.

A gasp escapes my mouth. He looked at me.

"Babe don't hide I know you are awake."

I opened my eyes in defeat. He smiled.

"Why yeah here babe? Car accident? Plane crash? Alien abduction?" he asked.

"Funny. No. The boat sank. Burst into flames. Quite dramatic actually." I said back.

"Ohhhh so you were on the same boat as him?" he asked pointing to my uncle.

"Well yeah. He's my uncle so I was definatley with him, yeah."

He stared at me for a while. I stares back confused.

"You"?

"Yeah. Um I guess, who are you asking for?" I asked.

"Marley! Marly Adams! The Marley Adams!" He shouted.

"Uh. Yeah that's me. I'm righ-"

"Pleased to meet ya! Babe we'll have good times! Oh Mel! What a great guy!" he shouted and smiled.

Was he high? Drunk? Under the influence? I had no idea.

In reply to Zayns happy dance, Uncle sputtered to life and opened his eyes.