Chapter Eleven

(A/N: Thanks for 4.3K Reads! Didn't want to make another Author's note chapter because those are probably annoying for you guys. But I am really thankful! Okay, here's the next chapter.)

You woke up the next morning at around 8:30. You tried to go back to seep, but you couldn't.

Brother, you like (Y/N), don't you?

Alphonse's words rang in your head.

Shut up, Alphonse!

You couldn't stop thinking those two sentences. Their words were stuck to your mind, like glue.

Whatever, you thought. I don't want to go back to sleep anyway.

You climbed out of bed and decided to take a shower (Since you've been wearing the same clothes for more than three days, thanks to Ed).

Washing your beautiful (H/C) hair, you finished up showering and doing whatever else you needed to do to start the day.

You changed into a nice and flowy short (color) dress, and put on some (color) knee socks. You wore your hair (your choice).

Finishing up getting ready, you bandaged your wounds back up and decided to go see if Ed was up or see what Al was doing. He was probably making breakfast.

But for some reason, every time you started to think about them, those sentences came to mind. You decided to push those thoughts away and started thinking on the positive side. 

It's a new day, you thought. I'm going to make the best of it.

Grasping the door handle, you walked out and smelt something delicious.

Wow.. what is that smell? Pancakes, I think? With bacon and sausage? And biscuits?

You walked into the kitchen to find Ed, struggling to flip the pancakes.

When he spotted you, he freaked out.

"(Y-Y/N)! You aren't supposed to be up yet! You ruined the surprise.." He looked disappointed, finishing up cooking the last pancake.

"Oh, I'm sorry.. Why are you surprising me with breakfast?" You asked out of curiosity.

He slightly blushed. "Out of my kindness, since I apparently cook good.."

You smiled and sat at the table.

"Also, Mustang wants us to come to Central today. He wanted to talk to us about what happened this week." Edward said, putting a plate of bacon and sausage at the table.

"Where's Al?" You asked.

"Well, we were running out of groceries, so he went to go get some. I was gonna have him cook, since he's better at it, but I was too hungry. So I was just gonna surprise you with cooking again."

"Thanks Ed, it looks great." You said, grabbing the fork and stuffing your face with pancakes and maple syrup, along with bacon and sausage.

Sure, Ed wasn't the best cook in the world, but it was the thought that counts. Especially since he wanted to surprise you. He didn't just cook because he was hungry. Besides, you guys had apples and other non-cooking items in the cabinets.

Ed frowned at the taste of his own cooking, but when he looked over at you, eating every single bite, he smiled.

"Ahh, that was great." You said, picking up the plates and putting them in the sink. You decided to do the dishes since Al was out.