Chapter Twelve

You woke up to the rain pounding on the window and the roof. You got up quickly for some reason and looked outside. It was pouring rain.

What a great day!

You sighed and shut your blinds, checking the time.

It was 9:15.

You wondered if Ed was up, cooking breakfast, or if Al was out somewhere.

Curious, you changed into a simple (color) T-shirt and jeans, since the rain was making the house cooler than usual.

You brushed your (length) (color) hair and left it down and normal.

You then walked to the door, opening it without hesitation.

The house was still and quiet, and you could already tell no one was up or moving.

No one was cooking breakfast. There was no amazing smells or laughter or smiles. It seemed as if the house was dead, as the rain pattered on and on.

You slowly walked to the front room and turned on radio.

Through all the static, you could make out a man's voice:

"Today the weather is outrageous! Floods are rising up in towns, along with tornadoes, heavy rain, and high speed winds. Please stay inside for your own safety, and we'll give you more updates about the weather in your area."

The radio went silent for a few minutes, until you heard the man speak up again.

"North city will have heavy rains and high winds. South city will have light rain with medium winds. West and East city will have heavy rain and high winds. Central city will be the most effected, with heavy rains, high winds, and there have already been a few tornado watches. Please stay indoors at all times unless it is indeed necessary to leave your home. We will give you further updates on the situation later-"

You turned off the radio and went to go wake up Ed.

You barged in, but..

Ed was gone.

"Ed?! Al?!" You yelled, being loud enough so anyone in the house could hear.

No response.

"ED! AL!" You yelled again, being twice as loud.

No response.

That means that they're gone. Out in this weather. Where could they have been?!

You quickly turned on the radio.

"There has been a tornado warning in Central city! Please seek shelter in a room with no windows, and please stay indoors for your safety-"

You turned off the radio again, and looked down.

You were really worried. You looked around the house to see if they left a note for you, but you couldn't find a thing.

There were no shelters in Central city, since there were never tornadoes in the area. If there were, it was only minor, and did little damage. That's why when you were little, you always liked the idea of living in Central city.

That meant that Ed and Al were all alone outside! Why did they leave the house in the first place?!

You had to go and find them.

If you just sat around here and waited for them, something could have already happened them..

You ran to your room and grabbed your (color) hoodie with (design), your (color) boots, and put your radio in your hoodie pocket.