Update

Hey guys.

I know it's been a while.

I would just like to give you guys a quick update so you can know beforehand.

I've been trying to write the next chapter for ages now. I kept on promising it would be out really soon and I felt horrible knowing that it wouldn't. Every time I would try to write it, I just couldn't. I think I have writer's block.

I'm just not as happy with this story anymore. There are so many plot holes and things that don't make sense. I'm trying my best to end it in a good way but I just don't know how to. I wasn't expecting that this would ever reach as many reads as it did. 

Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful for 50k reads. Like, that's so amazing, and a big accomplishment for me. But for some reason, I'm just not.. happy anymore. I'm not happy when I write this story. I used to be, but I'm not anymore. I don't know why I'm like this. And I just feel so bad. I know there are still people reading this garbage, and I want to give them more, but I can't. I'm just unhappy, if that makes any sense.

When I woke up everyday, I always told myself, 'Okay, you need to write the chapter. Turn on some music to help you get through it.'

But it just never worked. I can't think anymore. I'm out of ideas.

I decided to take a break and thought that maybe it would help. I tried out roleplaying for the first time and it was a lot of fun meeting new people. And then I got so caught up in it that all of my free time was wasted roleplaying and not writing. 

Soon after, however, I started to not like roleplaying as much. I felt like.. I wasn't really liked, I guess you could say. Like, I was just there. As an extra of sorts. And that started to make me feel unhappy.

But, I know that everything doesn't go my way. I just don't know what to do anymore. Everything I try to do on Wattpad slowly starts to make me unhappy.

I even told myself that I should just give up completely. I told myself that I should just focus on my life and that I would eventually grow out of this kind of stuff anyway.

However, I decided that giving up won't solve anything. Anime does make me happy. Talking to people who have the same interests as me and people that leave nice comments about how much they love this story does truly make me happy.

This story, though, doesn't. 

This is the longest I've been able to type without stopping for a long time now. Letting my emotions out has always been easy for me so I'm sorry if this is long and unnecessary for you to read.

My final question, for everyone out there who actually reads this:

Will you guys understand if I take more time off from this story?

I will try and work on my other Ed x reader story, which I'm actually proud of, rather than this one. I just want to know if this is okay with my readers before I do anything else.

I am also going to be working on some requested covers. School starts tomorrow so if anything, I'll try to be on here as much as possible.

I just need to know if this is okay. I honestly just want to be happy. But if you need me to try harder and write another chapter, I will bare through it. Either is totally fine with me.

Thank you for reading, if you did. I really hope you guys understand. 

-Jenna.