Chapter 1- Shampoo

Its good to have MONEY and the things that money can buy,as long as you make sure you don't lose the things money can't buy.

®€v|$€D

*Abby's point of view*

"Who the hell used my shampoo?"

My voice was heard all over our house. I'm very mad holding the empty bottle of my shampoo and conditioner. I'm in the middle of my taking a bath session when I discovered that my shampoo is empty. I suddenly get out of the bathroom annoyed that I forgot that only towel covered my naked body.

"What the hell are you screaming at?!." Asked Aunt Olivia.

"My shampoo, it's empty," I said hiding my anger.

"Oh,your shampoo?" Olivia said touching and brushing her hair with his bare fingers. "I've used it yesterday when I showered. It's pretty good. Look, my hair is so soft and manageable."

I kicked the floor angrily. "Aunt Liv, that is the last time that I will used it."

She put her hands in her waist and look wide eyed opened to me. "Hey! Don't fool around. With just a small amount of shampoo you've lost your senses?!. In case you've forgotten I'm the only one adopted you and your little brother when your father is dead!. I've let you stay in my house when your house is taken away from you and you don't have any home to stay at. Then, with just a piece of crap you've started bitching around?!."

I tried to cover my ears in annoyance. It's early in the morning when my Aunt is overeacting about a piece of crap. Everyday that God has created, she didn't do anything but to tell me how miserable I was.

It's been 4 years when my father had died, then that's the time that I discovered that we have a lot of money we owed to a company where my father use to work before. That's why our house is taken away from us and other properties we owned. We don't have anyone to rely on except to our Aunt Liv. She is the youngest sister of my father and she doesn't have a family at all. But me and my brother is trying our best to be nice to her at all times.

"I didn't forget about the story of our lives, Aunt Liv. It's just that, how's gonna be the story of my hair? I don't have any shampoo!."

"Why don't you just use fabric conditioner?."

"What?!" I said. "You're the only one using that. I don't want to get embarrased."

"Your shampoo is what I'm using right now, baby."

"Jeez, all I need is my shampoo." The grocery is too far from our house and I can't go there right now.

I don't use other brand of shampoo because my hair will just get messy.

"Oh God, just wash your hair tomorrow. Start showering now or you'll end up late to your job." She said and started pushing me in the bathroom. "You'll be working in an airconditioned room and you'll no longer look like a dragon. It's your payday."

"After a long wait, I will have my money," I squirmed, then I started washing my body. That's the only thing I've been waiting for so long. My salary.

I suddenly jump in shock when I heard Aunt Liv knocking on the bathroom door. "Abby don't forget our bills okay? Electric bill, water and telephone bills were just waiting for you. The due date is tomorrow. And you also have cellphone bills!"

I sighed, thinking. How much money will be left for me? I'm also paying for the tuition fee of my brother. And also his everyday allowance. "Oh God, it's so hard to have obligations!"

* * * * *

I'm ready to leave when I walked past by my brother's room. He's still peacefully asleep not minding the heavy pouring of the rain outside. I remove the blanket covering his body and playfully touch his messy hair. "Hey! Wake up!"

He let out a small groan. "We don't have classes it's raining heavily outside. And don't leave it's too dangerous for you to go outside."

"If I didn't go to work Aunt Liv wont stop yelling at me and besides our bills were just waiting to be paid of."

He smirked, and covered his ears as he imagined Aunt Liv yelling and turned bright red. I guessed?

"Okay. Then this house will just turn into a crack house. Don't worry Bee, I'll make sure I will fucking finish my studies and probably get a higher grades."

"You better make sure about it. Just promise me that you won't have a girlfriend now. Atleast not yet." As I pinched his nose. "Try to finish your studies so that Daddy will be proud of you!"

I promised Daddy before he died that I will take care of my brother and I will try my best to make him finish his studies with an honor.

"Bee, when will You have a boyfriend?"

"I don't need a man in my life. It will just cost me a lot of headaches. And I will think of how will I get us money."

"Maybe you still like Harry?" He teased.

"Fuck off!" Giving him a warning look. Hiding my blushed cheeks.

"Just sleep again you bastard! Before I'll do something horrible to you.!" I told him Half laughing.

When I went out, I smiled sweetly remembering Harry. He was my first love and my first boyfriend. I didn't look for another man after we broke up. It's just him that I love most, but he's also the one that I cannot have anymore.

"Harry Styles. How are you? I've miss you a lot."

*****

Hi! Thanks for reading my story! It really means a lot! :D

Thank you very much! :D

~andiee xoxo

* * *