Chapter 24-The Concert

***************

Just to clear things in this chapter. You already know Francis, right? The one that Abby fancy's before? Yeah, that's right. But I decided to let him one of the villain in this story. Before he's a good person and now he's a sort of bad person.

And also, I know you don't want a lyrics attached to any of the chapters but I needed to do it, so pardon me? lol. Thank you in advance..

So here's chapter 24-The Concert

***************************************************************************************************************
A mistake increases your experience and experience decreases your mistakes. You learn from your mistakes then others learn from your success.

R E V I S E D

***Abby's Point of View***

I can't help myself but to smile at the boys while they are performing on stage. Japanese fans were so amazing. When the lads were singing, they won't scream for a while or do something to distract the boys from performing, instead they were just standing there and listening intently to the lads.

After each song ended, then they will start screaming. On the other hand, The lads were amazing! They never let their fans down, they loved them. Coz without them, they won't be touring and they won't be known in the world. They are so very nice, kind and sweet lads.

I keep on looking at Harry. He is very happy performing in front of the crowd. I can tell that he really loves music. I love his voice. It's amazing! Don't get me wrong, all the lads have an amazing voice, but I adore much is the voice of him. It's angelic! It seems to be the only thing in the world that makes me feel happy and loved whenever I'm hearing it. I keep on looking at him even though all I can see is his back. I want to stare at him all night long. I can live with that. Before I knew it, their song ended.

He looked at the crowd as if searching for someone. Then his eyes finally landed on me and he smiled at me, which I gladly return. Then he started to talk holding his mic. He didn't bother to tore away his gaze on me, he just keep on looking at me while smiling. His eyes were full of emotions. Happiness, excitement,... and love? nah, that won't happen. Never in a million years.

"The next song is dedicated to someone I really care and love," he said looking at me still. Then the crowd started to go on wild screaming.

I don't know what I feel at this moment. I think I'm jealous, Who might that girl be? Did he found someone? A lot of questions are popping out of my head as I struggle to look for an answer to all of them. But I can't find anything. I just keep on looking at Harry and listen to what he will say next.

"I really care about her so much. So this song is dedicated for that girl I loved the most. Who captured my heart since the day I first met her. It's 'Back For You'," he said looking intently at me. His face is serious and full of emotions, amusement visible in it and other things that I can't describe. The music started and Liam went first.

(Back for you by One direction)

Whenever I close my eyes, I picture you there

I'm looking out at the crowd, you're everywhere

I'm watching you from the stage yeah

Your smile is on every face now

But every time you wake up