Chapter 26-Silent Competition

Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were,tomorrow's a fresh opportunity to make it better.

R E V I S E D

***Abby's point of view***

"Are you feeling better now?" asked Harry to Francis. We are heading to the Japanese restaurant near the hotel we are staying at. Other crews were invited to have a dinner with the lads. And Francis is one of them. Oh well...

"Thank you, for asking. I feel fine now. Better than ever," he said. "And I won't miss this special dinner for the world."

When we arrived at the restaurant, the lady, which I presume is the manager, lead us to a private room. As we enter it, I was amazed of how beautiful it looks. There were Japanese lanterns around. The table is too low, so we need to sit on the floor, and Japanese cuisine will be served. There is also a small stage in front for the jazz singer that the lads hired to entertain us.

We are now seated on the floor and shortly after, our food is served.

"Try this, Abby, Love. This is anago sushi," Francis offered to me.

I don't know how to refuse it. Maybe he will get offended. But I can't accept it either because I'm allergic to anago sushi.

"She is allergic to anago sushi. She has an aversion to eel," Harry said saving me. "She ate anago sushi once and she went red all over. She prefers salmon roe sushi and tempura. And she also likes Ramen."

"Looks like you know a lot of things about her," Francis said flatly.

"Yes, I do," Harry said firmly.

They looked at each other with disgust, hate and anger. Looks like they are having a silent competition. They are fighting by looking at each other angrily. I became nervous. To all of the things I hate is the one that there are someone having a fight that will just lead to chaos just because of me. "You two, calm down," I whisper yelled to them. Because I don't want to get attention to The lads and the crew that were happily listening to the music of the jazz singer.

"Is there a problem, love?" asked Niall who is busy eating.

"None. Don't mind us." I said and explain to him that Harry and Francis were just fooling around.

I elbowed Harry that is still looking at Francis. Then like a machine, Harry automatically smiled at me when he tore his gaze to Francis. "I'm sorry babe. It won't happen again," he said sincerely then he drink his sake. Looks like Harry doesn't care about Francis anymore at this very moment.

"We are not yet through," Francis said sternly. He irritatedly paid attention to the sushi in his plate. But he was right. It is not yet finish. And I'm so nervous to what he might do next.

***************************************************************************************************************