Chapter 35- Future in-laws

Never let the experiences of your past bring harm to your future. Remember your past can't be altered and your future just doesn't deserve the punishment.

R E V I S E D

*Abby's point of view*

"Congratulations, Bee!" May said as she left a kiss on my cheek. "This party is so awesome. And look at you! You are so beautiful"

"What can we do? She's blooming and in love" Jaimee added, even though she is pregnant, she came here at this party because Harry's the one who convinced her to come. And all of my friends brought their dates.

It was the success of the TAKE ME HOME TOUR. Everything were pretty amazing and the lads kick asses during the tour. Everyone was invited. The crew, the press, some celebrities, some fans, friends and families.

"Why in the world those comments were thrown to me?" I asked as I sipped my glass of white whine. "It was the lads who worked so hard for the success of this party. You don't know what hell they've been through to achieve this victory."

"Harry said, you are his lucky charm" Jaimee said.

"And it looks like Harry isn't the only one whose lucky. You too" Added Cherie. "Before, looks like karma's been on your tail. Look at you now, you are working with the celebrities. And all of them were your close friends. Then Justin Bieber, 5sos and many more actors and singers were your colleagues and you've got to see them every single day. While us, we only see them in magazines."

"And you are beautiful and in love. You are very very lucky to have Harry" May said nudging me. "Don't you dare let Harry go. If you did, you'll face the wrath of your friends"

"I will never ever let Harry go again" With Harry, I feel like I could do anything. I feel so light when I'm with him. My world is so colorful. And even though my job is killing me, just the thought of him makes my tiredness fade away.

My life is entirely different now. I am blessed to have Harry.

Our happy chat got interrupted by the loud whispering and loud murmers made by the guests and our focus was fixed at the entrance of the function room of the hotel.

My breathing hitched at the sight of Anne and Gemma Styles, the mother and sister of Harry. "You're future mother and sister in law were here. You didn't tell us that they were coming" May whispers jokingly.

"I didn't expect that they were coming either" I said quietly as my eyes were fix at the new comers who are happily greeting other guests.

Anne was still regal despite her old age. As far as I know she's in her mid-forties. Gemma Anne Styles was Harry's older sister. As far as I can remember the two weren't coming because Anne just got out of the hospital. But maybe they came to support Harry.

Harry greeted them. My hands suddenly turned ice cold as they were heading in my direction.

"Mom, Gem, of course, you remember my girlfriend, Abby" Harry introduced me proudly.

Igreeted them with a nervous smile. "Good evening" I said politely. "It is good to see you again."

Anne skin color turned pale while Gemma stared at me with her jaw hitting the floor. Anne came to her senses real quick and regain her composure and kisses me on the cheek. "It is good to see you again, Bee" Even though there's a smile on her face I can still sense the bitterness in her voice. "Hary didn't tell me you are together again"

Harry put his arms on my shoulders. "I should have taken her back a long time ago. And I won't let her go this time."

"Nice meeting you again, Bee. But we have to go and greet other guests" Gemma said formally as she forces a smile and walked away, followed by Anne.

"Let's go" Harry whispered. I have no choice but to follow him. Maybe he is happy with the reaction of his mom and sister but not me.

I feel like the light that is surrounding me will soon fade and darkness will take over.