Chapter 19-At lunch

Remember anyone can love you when the sun is shining. In the storm is where you learn who truly cares for you.

®ⓔⓥⓘⓢⓔⓓ

***Abby's point of view***

"Are you mad at me?" Asked Harry as we headed to the restaurant together with the lads to eat lunch.

"No, I'm not. I just don't want you to play a prank again to me," I said.

"I'm sorry. I promise it won't happen again," he said with pleading eyes. Shit. How can I not forgive this boy? He's so cute! Damn you, Harry! I sighed in defeat.

"Don't think about it anymore. Let's just eat"

"Not until I'm forgiven," He said with a smirk. UGhh..

"Alright," I said as I force a smile. His smile widen as he knows that he won. Seeing him smile makes me smile too. It's like were sort of connected with each other. Like when he's happy I'm happy too and when he's sad I'm sad too. I don't know why, but all I know is that when I'm with Harry I feel safe and loved.

We finally get into our table and started scribbling at the menu's.

"I Don't want to eat anymore," I said to Harry. "Looks like I've lost my appetite." Just seeing you smile brighten up my mood and suddenly I forget everything that is happening around us.

"You have to eat something," He said looking at the menu. The lads started to order and Harry and I were the only one that hasn't ordered yet.

I look at the menu again. Maybe he will get mad at me if I didn't eat something. I don't like the food in the menu that's why I ended up looking for desserts. My mouth started to water just looking at the pictures of the desserts.

"Wow! Is it okay if I'll just eat some desserts?"

He looked at me impatiently. "Bee, you have to eat a decent meal."

"As you wish, 'Sir'," I said emphasizing the word sir.

"Don't say that," he spat.

"Why? is there something wrong for calling you sir? You're my boss," I said sarcastically.

"Drop it, bee. I just want you to have a decent meal." He said in a worried tone. I just gave him a slight smile.

Luckily the boys were too busy having a conversation with each other thats why they don't know that Harry and I have a little argument.

"May I take your order, please?" said the waiter to Harry.

As I'm about to open my mouth to speak I was interrupted by Harry as he hold my hand. And that only means he's the one to take my order.

"Bacalla with polenta, marinated grilled shrimp, then give her all the dessert she wants."

"Wow! Harry, you two were so sweet," Louis said with an amused look. "You're holding each others hand. You're a cute couple."

"No," I said to Louis. "Actually..." Harry put his hands on my shoulder, like he's embracing me.

"Are we perfect for each other?" I looked at him wide eye.

"Harry!" I called him to make him stop and swiftly remove his hands off my shoulders.

"Uhmmm... Apricot berry tart, blueberry orange cream tart and coffee mousse. That's all."

"That's all?" Asked Harry. "You've ordered half of the desserts!" he said amused.

"That's just okay, sir," said the waiter. "They are low in calorie." She said as She left to prepare our order.

After she left, I notice that the boys were all looking at us.

"What?!" asked Harry smiling.

"It's the first time we've seen you very fond and amused by a girl," Liam said smiling. Me, on the other hand turned into a tomato. I can't stop myself from blushing.

"Is there something wrong with that? I'm just having a good time," he said, amused is still visible in him.

"No, mate. It's just that you two look cute together acting lovey dovey," said Zayn.

"Aww, thank you, Zaynie. I just missed the time when we are together. I can't help but remember every single one of them." He said grinning at me. And that made me blush even more.

"So, why do you two broke up?" asked Niall as he munched his food.

"It's a long story, Nialler." He said, sadness visible in him.

"Ahh, I get it. It's tragic, right? that's why you focused yourself in partying every night just to forget the pain." Said Liam looking at Harry and me. I can't help myself to feel guilty of what I did to him.

As our food arrived, I turn my attention to my desserts. The lads seemed to forget the past happening a while ago and now they're back talking and laughing at each other. I've notice Harry, He's very quite. I think I should talk to him. "Is Liam saying the truth a while ago?" I asked him.

"Yes. I'm partying every night and drinking to help ease the pain. By that time, seems like beer is my only friend. They give back the affection I give them. And they are not demanding. And one more thing is that, they don't have pride," he said absentmindedly.

"It's obvious that you're referring to me, right?"

"Oh!" He seems just to realize what he just said. "I didn't mean to offend you. I'm not referring to you when I said pride."

"Well, just forget it. I don't want to hear anything," I said as I force a smile. I just realize how much pain I gave Harry before when I told him I don't need him in my life.

"Bee, I didn't take it against you. I loved you and I never regreted it. And when I loved you, I accepted all. Pride and all."

"Thank you, Harry. Let's eat. I'm starving."

And I lost it all, Harry. Your love for me is long gone. I don't think you deserve someone like me either. I will just ruin you.