Chapter 28- Trouble

Don't assume your partner knows about everything you expect in a relationship. Let him know. A relationship should be based on communication,not on assumptions.

R E V I S E D

***Abby's Point of view***

Today was the day that the lads were having an interview and a meet and greet with their fans. I want to come to do my job as his personal assistant but I've catch a cold. I don't know where the hell I got this. So Harry ordered me to stay. He said that he will just call me if they are finish. But I'm bored right now. Harry didn't even bother texting or even calling me. It's already past 5 in the afternoon.

As I was about to head in the shower, I heard a knock on the door. Who could might that be? Maybe it's Harry. He has a surprise for me! I quickly headed to the door with a smile plastered on my face. But as I opened it, my smile quickly faded. It wasn't Harry, it's just the maid. I think I shouldn't get my hopes up.

"Hi!" I said not sounding rude even though I'm disappointed. "How may I help you?" I asked politely.

"Hi, ma'am! There's someone who sent me here to give this piece of paper with you. I think it's a letter. I forgot the name of the young man who gave me this," she said smiling.

As I took the piece of paper, I realized it came from Harry. He said that we should meet in the park because he wants to tell me something important. Reading it, I became excited. What does he want to tell me that is important? And why in the park? Maybe it's a surprise! I look at the lady in front of me and smiled at her widely.

"Thank you!" I said.

"You're welcome, ma'am," she said then walked away.

I close the door and rush to get ready. I'm excited! As I step out of the hotel to go into the park which is just a few block away from the hotel, millions of questions were popping out of my head. Why did he sent someone to give me his message? He can just easily texted or called me.

"What will he say to me? Maybe he'll tell me that he still love me and he has no plan on leaving me. Or maybe, he want to propose to me!"

As I'm nearing the park, I can't help but wonder if he will propose to me, why here? I mean this park is beautiful and amazing, but I don't think Harry will propose to me in here, because I think it's more romantic if he'll propose to me in front of my family.

"I hope if he'll propose to me, I'd choose the hot spring."

When I finally arrived at the park, me fantasizing Harry was cut off when Harry wasn't there. Instead, Francis is there not Harry.

"Thank you for coming!" he said and walk towards me and put his hands on my lower back.

I refuse to be assisted by him so I removed his hands on my back. "So it's you who sent the letter. Not Harry."

He didn't answer for a couple of seconds as if thinking of what he will say next. Then finally he speak up with an evil smirk plastered on his face. "Come on! Let's stop beating around the bush. I know you're just here to pleasure and seduce him."

I raised my eyebrows at him. I didn't know he could deliberately say that. "Excuse me? I don't know what you are saying."

He gave me a sly smile. Suddenly fear struck me. "As if I don't know how people like you work. He just hired you to pleasure him and to take away the tiredness he is feeling after the concert. Didn't you notice it?" he slowly leaned into my ears and whisper, "You are just a past time."

I stiffened with his accusation. "I think you got it wrong."

"Stop denying! You are not really his assistant. You are not even in his payroll but he hired you to deal with him. What else is your role but to entice him?"

"You should have checked my credentials first before you start throwing those accusations to my face. And let me tell you another thing. Harry is not the type of person you think. He won't sacrifice other people for his personal gain."

Harry is the most caring person I've ever met. And even if I don't ask anything to him, and ask for help, he will always be there.

"How decent!" he said bluntly. "what makes you think you are not just a slut in his game."

"He will not do such thing. He's a perfect gentleman. That's why I trust him. And that's why I have faith in him." I said.

He laughed. "Don't be so confident about him. You don't even know him that much to say those words. I tell you one of this days, you'll regret what you have said before."

"I know him very much and I won't regret everything that I just said," I uttered bitterly. I despised his type.

"If you will be nice to me, I'll do you a great favor," he said grinning. "That is, if you are good enough in bed."

"Don't come near me or I will slap your face," I said through gritted teeth. I really really wanted to erase him in this world right now. "I won't go to bed with you. The hell I care about that great favor!"

"Then maybe Harry will get in trouble so as the other lads."

I narrowed my eyes at him and clenched my fist. "Now look who's the black mailer!"

"Oh! I don't care, babe. Harry might get in trouble. Won't you help him?"

Will I let Francis ruin Harry if I didn't give him what he wants? But I promised myself that I won't let anything happened to him.

"Go to hell!" I said sternly.

"Pardon?" he said shocked.

I bravely look at him straight to the eyes. "Go to hell! That's what Harry would tell you once he finds out about this. He won't do anything to me just for his own sake. It will ruin his reputation just the same. He worked so hard to keep his name clean. He would protect me and I would protect him just the same."

"What the fuck!" he said angrily grabbing my wrist. Looks like he can't accept the fact that I just rejected him. I became nervous when he looked very pissed and like he's ready to be violent anytime. I was about to remove my hand from his tight grip, when I heard a car coming in our direction.

Then Harry step out of the car and came rushing into me. "Abby!" he yelled as he narrowed his eyes.

Francis smirk evilly, and I stiffened when he caress my cheeks. "See you later, Babe," he said seductively. When he said that, it sounds like we had done something. Then he walked away.

When I turn to look at Harry he has a blank expression. "Harry... I..."

He grabbed my wrist. " Get in the car!" he said angrily.

When I got in, Harry didn't even bother to talk as he started the engine. I want to explain to him what had happened a while ago but it looks like he don't want to hear my explanation.

It was so unusual for Harry. Right now, that he looks very angry. I don't know what gotten in his mind. I'm so nervous.