Chapter 3 part 2: What if?

Maya and I left the kitchen table and headed towards to my bedroom leading ourselves to our Bay Window. While Maya was talking about something that happened in her Apartment building, I gazed into her light blue ice like eyes. I wasn't pretty much paying attention to what she was saying but I could only pay attention to her... beautiful self.

While Maya was still talking about her story, I thought to myself about... Something. I asked to myself in my head, What if I am feeling a feeling of something that I have never felt before to Maya. I know it doesn't make sense. I am confused now, oh god. I'm confused.

Finally, Maya shook me. She knew that I wasn't paying attention to her. "Riles...? You okay dear? You're just like, sitting down there staring at me. Your eyes seems to be alive but your ears are dead." she said to me while I still wasn't paying attention, "...honey Riley?" as when she was saying those I immediately responded in shock, "HUH WHAT WAIT WHAT WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED? HUH? I DONT GET IT???" I said very loudly feeling all lost and confused (once again). Maya jumped from when I yelled and I could tell she was really really really really confused too.

"Uh, Riley. Sweety. You need to lie down on your bed and rest. I can tell you are tired." she said feelings sorry for me. She grabbed my shoulders and led me to my bed, she lied me down and took my shoes off. "Are you okay now?"

I sat back up saying "I'm fine, Maya. Thank you for this. But I was just confused about everything. Everything that I am feeling abo-" I stopped myself with almost an ebmarrasment on my face. Maya gave me that -Is she crazy- look.

I lied back down, snuggling myself with my pillows and trapping myself inside my blanket, Maya was still there. "Maya... You can go if you want to. I am fine. We are fine. I am happy. We are happy. I love my pillows.". Maya said to me, "No it's okay. I can stay here. I have to watch you because now I know that you can be crazy. But don't worry. I love it".

*A/N: OKAY SO THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 3 PART 2 BUT THERE WILL BE A PART 3. NOW IN THIS CHAPTER, I WILL CHANGE THE POINT OF VIEW. I THINK ITS THE BEST THING FOR ME RIGHT NOW SO THAT THE STORY CAN MAKE SENSE. IF YOU ARE CURIOUS ABOUT LUCAS, ZAY, FARKLE AND SMACKLE. DON'T WORRY, THEY WILL BE IN THE STORY :). SORRY IF THE STORY DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, I WILL TRY TO DO BETTER.*