Chapter 13: The date (?)

[Time hop to where Maya leaves the hospital]

"Ready to leave Maya?" Her mom asked while Maya was looking around the room.

Maya nodded with a smirk on her face.

Katy, Topanga, Cory and Maya walked out together out of the hospital and headed to Cory's car.

"You excited to go home?" Topanga asked as she was entering the passenger seat.

"Very" Maya smiled "But not so excited for school" she groaned. The three adults laugh.

*Arriving at Katy and Maya's apartment*

"If you guys need anything just call Topanga, Riley and I" Cory said.

After Topanga and Cory left, Katy went to Maya's room.

"Maya, are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. It's just that, Riley promised me that we would have a dinner date today" Maya said with a sad smile

Katy wen't over to Maya on the bed.

"Honey, maybe she's just busy right now. Maybe she'll come later to pick you up, but you still need to rest. You just came back from the hospital"

"What if she's not coming mom?" Maya asked as she stood up from her bed. "What if she just lied to me about going out to dinner?"

"You wanna go to their house?" Katy asked as she also stood up from Maya's bed.

Maya nodded and smiled at her.

They finally arrived at the Matthew's house. Katy then knocked on their front door. Topanga then answered the door and had let them in inside.

"Is there anything I can do for both of you?" Topanga asked nicely.

"I-I'm just here to see Riley if you don't mind..." Maya worriedly said.

"I don't mind at all Maya" Topanga said but her smile started to fade into a frown "But Riley's not here at the moment"

Maya furrowed her brows in confusion. "W-where is she?" she asked in her low voice.

"She's out somewhere... She didn't tell me where she was"

Maya was confused.

"Oh" Maya nodded her head.

"Did you two have plans today?" Topanga asked as she gave Maya a sad smile.

"Yeah... Remember Last week, she told me that when I would get out of the hospital, she would take me out to dinner to celebrate. But I don't know" Maya looked down and played with her fingers.

Topanga sat next to her, "Oh yeah... We can call her and tell her to come home. Is that okay?"

"That would be great" Maya smiled.

Topanga then called Riley to come home.

"She's on her way" Topanga said as she smiled both at Katy and Maya.