Chapter 3

The league were searching for the kids while Robin was back asleep in his basket net. They all went there separate ways, Aquaman to the pool, Flash to the kitchen with Green Arrow beside him, Martian Manhunter went to the rooms, and Superman went to the gym and souvenir room. Batman and Wonder Woman weren't searching because they didn't need to and the shipments arrived so they were setting up a playroom and supplying the bathrooms with diapers.
As Aquaman went out on his search for Aqualad, he knew only one place he would find him. He walked to the pool area and saw a dark figure in the pool. He smiled at the safe place the kid chose and jumped in with him. When Aqualad saw his King, he smiled and swam to him. The king smiled back and they played together in the pool.

The Flash and Green Arrow heard shouting from the kitchen and ran. They walked in to find Wally on Artemis's shoulders, reaching for the box of cookies. "Stop moving so much Baywatch!" "Sorry but there too far!" When the culprits heard the footsteps, they turned their heads to them and sheepishly smiled at their mentors. They shook there heads and grabbed there protégés. The leaguers sat them in chairs and got the cookies and sat them on the counter. The Flash said "What do you say?" "Pwease!" They said simultaneously. They both laughed at their language and handed them cookies. They say there together and ate the box of cookies. The two arrow lovers glared at them. "Sorry fast metabolism!" The Flashes said at the same time. They all laugh, talked, and enjoyed themselves, making their bonds stronger.
Martian went to Miss M's room and found her on her bed watching "Hello Megan!". He smiled at the fact she brought that with her and still enjoys it. He cleared his throat to get her attend and she snapped her head in his direction. "Uncle!" She said with a smile that reached her ears. She patted a spot on her and walked over and sat down. "Want to watch it with me?" He smiled again and nodded. She leaned into his side and they sat there in comfortable silence watching the television.
Superman walked into the souvenir room to find no one and went to the gym to find Superboy punching a bag. He stopped when he heard the door open. He turned around and glared at the blue Boy Scout. "What are you doing?" He asked the toddler. "I'm punching a bag, what else does it look like I'm doing" Superman was about to make a comment when the internal comm came on with Wonder Woman's voice. "Everyone come to the kitchen dinner is ready" Superboy grunted and walked out.