Chapter 5

Bruce woke up to crying and looked over to his Dickie bird. He was rolling around wailing and screaming. Bruce sighed, picked up Robin, and went to the bathroom to change. Once both were clothes and Robin had a fresh diaper and pacifier, they walked out of his room with Dickies head on his shoulder. He went to the kitchen to make some milk and realized it was four in the morning. He laid his son in his basket net and started mixing. He finished making it a minute later, he grabbed the baby back up and started feeding him. He quickly finished the bottle and Bruce burped him. He placed him in his bed again to eat a quick snack. He grabbed a granola bar and ate that. He grabbed the baby again and laid down on the couch with him on his arms. They both fell asleep in each other's arms and Dickie listening to Bruce's heart.

The rest woke up a few hours later and still weren't aware of the pair spread out on the couch. They all walked into the living and were about to sit but finally realized them. They left them in peace not wanting a grumpy Bat today. They told the children to be quite it and they ate breakfast silently. The mentors put the kids in the playroom and went to talk in the kitchen. All had cups of coffee except Martian.
Wonder Woman said "I'm surprised Bruce makes a good father with Dickie." The rest nodded at the statement.
Green Arrow said "We finally found his soft spot." They smiled. Bruce woke up at the moment and sat up with a still sleeping Robin. He walked into the kitchen to find the mentors in there. He gestured to Dickie sleeping and they nodded. He looked to Diana aka Wonder Woman and passed her the bundle. He poured himself a cup of coffee and made some milk and started drinking his coffee. The Flash suddenly asked "How are so good with children?" Bruce looked at him like he was crazy. "Don't you keep up with Gotham News?" They shook their heads. "I have five sons and two daughters. I have to be good at parenting" They all chocked on their coffee. All at once they yelled, "WHAT?!?" The yell woke up the baby in the room and he started crying. He grabbed the milk off the counter and gave it to her. She gladly took it and gave it to the baby immediately silencing him. They looked back at him with shocked faces. Green Arrow suddenly got interested. "Can you tell us about them?" He nodded "There's the oldest Terrence McGinnis,he 25yrs old and he is known as Nightwing, then there is Cassandra Cain, 24yrs aka Black Bat. Then then is Damian Wayne, he's 21yrs old aka Red Wing. Timothy Drake is 19yrs old aka Red Robin and Stephanie Brown 18yrs old aka Spoiler and Jason Todd 16yrs old aka Red Hood. Then there's Dick the youngest at 13yrs old." (Only some of these are true not all of them).He finished and Robin finished drinking and burping. He took the baby back and held him. The Flash asked "Why do they have different names?" Bruce looked at him. "All of them are orphans. Damian is my only really son." The mentors were saddened but happy the cold Batman has a soft side. They all put their cups up and continued chatting along each other as the kids continued to play in the room. Robin stayed with his dad but suddenly the Zeta Tubes announced "Nightwing, Red Wing, Red Robin, Red Hood" Batman nodded towards the mentors and they walked to the Zeta Tubes to find a group of teenagers and a older man. He walked over to Bruce and looked down at the baby in his arms. "Guess it's true." He reached for the baby and cradled the baby to his chest. The baby giggled reached for him. He chuckled.