Chapter 7

Terry woke up exactly like Batman said, 4:00 in the morning to a wailing Robin on his chest. He sat up with him on his chest and stood up on the cold concrete floor. He bounced him while walking to the bathroom to change his diaper.
After his diaper was renewed and Dick was able to stop crying, he walked into the kitchen and started to make the formula while Dickie sat in his basket net which was moved to the kitchen so Terry could watch him.
After shaking and testing on his hand, he picked up his baby brother and placed him in the crock of arm and gave him the bottle which he took hungrily. While Robin drank his milk, Terry watched while leaning against the counter. He smiled down at his little brother and thought of all the times he's had to do this.
He remembered all the times his brothers and sisters came into the Batcave de-aged. But Robin was he's favorite to babysit, he was always a good baby. Never cried unless needed and was always happy. The others were always grumpy or couldn't remember who you were. But not Robin.

After Dickie finished his milk and Terry burped him, he was falling asleep again on his shoulder so they both went back to bed.

At 6:45, the rest of the superheroes woke and went to breakfast. Terry woke up to the noise in the kitchen. He sat up with a still sleeping brother cradled in his arms. Another thing he loves, he's a heavy sleeper. He went to the kitchen with him and shushed everyone. He leaned down and placed in his basket net. He walked over to the cabinet and started making the formula again. After 5 minutes, it was now 5:55. He waited for three minutes, before he got everyone's attention by snapping his fingers. Barry and Wally superspeeded over to his side and looked at him. He ignored them and said "I want to show you something. Ok every time Robin has been de-aged, he has always had a strict sleeping schedule so at 6:00 he's going to wake up so don't be alarmed." He looked over to the clock and saw he had one minute. He leaned over the basket net waiting.
Once the clock struck 6, he woke up and saw Terry leaning over him. He giggled and reached his arms up and started squirming to be picked up. Terry smiled and picked him up. He handed the bottle to Arrow though, much to his surprise again, and then he passed Dick over. He walked over to the cabinet and poured cereal for himself. He turned around and leaned against the counter with cereal in hand and watched Oliver feed Dickie.

Once everyone was finished with breakfast, they all sat down in the living room brain storming ideas. But Terry had the perfect idea that everyone would love. "How about the beach?" Everyone thought about it and said ok so each went off and changed into their swimmsuits which just happened to be in their bags.
Meagan with a orange one-piece and Artemis had the same except hers was green. Conner had black a swimming trucks and Kaldur already had his suit on. Robin had a waterproof diaper and black, read, and yellow swimming trucks. All the mentors matched their protégés except Diana she had a red bikini.
They all met up in the living room when the Zeta tubes went off and Jason, Tim, and Damien walked in with their swimming trucks on. They all walked up to Terry who had Dick and cooed over him. Robin giggled and smile his toothless smile.

After a minutes of explaining how Terry wanted them to come and how they haven't been to the beach in years, they left. As they walked out of the mountain, Terry passed a giddy Robin to Jason who gladly took him. Terry stretched his arms and said "You need to lose your baby fat, baby bird." Robin immediately stopped giggling and glared at Terry who moved out of his line of view. They others laughing quietly of his misfortune.

They all set down the towels and umbrellas and put on sunscreen. They all ran to the water, Jason walking in because of a certain bird in his arms. When they reached waist deep they stopped and Jason bent down so Robin could be wet. Once Dickie touched the water, he gasped, his baby blues widening at the sudden touch. He laughed after a few seconds and started splashing around the salt water. Jason let go of a breath he was holding and started moving Dick around.

All day, the kids were passed around from one mentor to another. Dickie fell asleep on Tim in the middle of swimming so they placed him up on the beach with Wonder Women who was playing lifeguard. He slept till dinner which was prepared by the one and only Alfred. They all enjoyed their day, with all the sunburn and Bat brothers. Terry stayed the night again and got himself and his baby bird a bath before they went to bed and got the baby a clean fresh diaper. They laid down in bed with Terry in just grey sweatpants and Robin in a black onesies. They were both exhausted so Terry laid down in the middle of the bed and placed his brother on his chest. They both fell asleep shortly after, chasing their dreams.