Chapter 03

Robyn Fenty

It was getting to me.

All the pain that I felt before I shot him, and I needed to get out of my hotel room before I killed myself and I was being serious.

I called Chris and asked him to go and get drunk with me.
We'd been getting to know each other for a few days and I felt like I could talk to him. Not about what I did but about other things.

He told me yes and I told him I'd meet him in the front of the new club that had opened downtown. I made a fake ID until I got enough money to change my last name.

We greeted each other and got into line, he handed the bouncer his ID. The bouncers eyes widened, "It's an honor to have you here." He grinned.

Women around us gasped looking at Chris, I didn't mean to be rude but I snorted. What was the issue? He wasn't that sexy to just have you staring with your mouth open.

Chris shrugged, "Thank you."

"You with him?" The bouncer asked me as I handed him my ID.
"Yes.." I answered with my eyebrows raised.
"You're a lucky girl, you know that?"
I shrugged and took my ID back we headed into the club and the owner greeted us, he said we could party in the VIP section.

"Is there a reason we're getting all this special treatment?" I asked Chris.
He smiled at me, "You really don't know? I thought you were trying to be funny."
"What?"
  "I'm a very famous entertainer." He shrugged, smiling slightly, "Not trying to be cocky but..."
"Wow, really? I never would have guessed."
"Seriously? You don't notice the black vans following me when we go out?" He scrunched his eyebrows, "Never seen me on a magazine.." He chuckled when I shook my head, "Damn I guess I lost my oomph."

It probably wasn't even that. I was trapped in the house with my stepfather, he would never let me leave. He would always run the errands, the closest I got to leaving the house was going to get the mail and he watched me out the window.

"I'm sure you have a lot of oomph." I smiled, "I just didn't get out much before I moved here."
He nodded. "Oh alright. You ready to get this party started?"
"Yes I am."
"Hennessy or Patron?"
  "Both."
"Oh, Robyn." He grinned, "Didn't anyone tell you not to mix your liquor?"
"Fuck that."
He shrugged. "Alright."

Christopher Brown

"You're stupid Chris!" Robyn said laughing

"You're stupid Chris!" Robyn said laughing. I grinned at her as I kept humping the air to the beat of the music. I hadn't even started getting the least bit drunk, this was my personality on the daily.

She handed me a glass and I downed it in one slurp, I wasn't gonna think about Kae, and her fake ass relationship. I wasn't gonna think about the fact that she's been calling me non stop begging me to forgive her and I'm such a pussy because I answer the phone every time.

But I wasn't gonna think about that.

I was gonna think about this gorgeous woman, with bright red hair wearing a bright red dress, who was dancing and looked so attractive without even having to shake anything that her mama gave her.

She was drunk.

But I loved it.

Grind on me
Relax your mind, take your time on me.

I grinned pushing myself against her waist and doing exactly what the song said. She reached back affectionately stroking my cheek and dancing on me. I bend over and she shook her ass a little bit, then stood back up still dancing.
I took another shot of Hennessy and ignored people taking pictures and videos. My life wasn't private and I was used to it.

The blogs would have this story by 3 AM.
I was having the time of my life, and we danced and drank for hours. The only thing that could ruin my mood was-

"Chris?"

-

I lead Kae out of the VIP section and into a back hallway of the club. She immediately started going off.

"What the hell were you doing with that trashy ass bitch?! Do you have no respect for me? For yourself!" She threw her hands up in frustration. "What kind of girl dyes her hair bright red like that? Huh?! She's probably a prostitute!"
"You failing to realize something Kae. I'm fucking single! I can touch, kiss and fuck any fucking girl I want to." I sucked my teeth as she rolled her eyes dramatically.

"And don't talk about Robyn like that, she's a cool girl and we're friends

"And don't talk about Robyn like that, she's a cool girl and we're friends."
"Yeah I was a friend too. I didn't dance on you like that!" She folded her arms and rolled her neck. I would think it was funny if I wasn't pissed off. She always thinking she giving somebody attitude.
"I'm telling you she's a prostitute. All that red?"

"She's a waitress not a prostitute." I corrected her, "And what about the red? What if it's her favorite color?"

"Oh , she's a waitress." Kae laughed, "You're dating a waitress Chris? You really did downgrade."
"You talking about me downgrading?! That nigga you engaged to got big ass ears, looking like a fucking chimpanzee with his peanut head ass."

"That doesn't even matter because I told you the engagement is fake!"

"Robyn is beautiful, she even look better than you."
Kae scoffed, "Never." She looked at me and smirked, "You miss me."
"What?"
"If you really didn't want anything to do with me you wouldn't me standing here entertaining me. You miss me."

"Fuck outta hear with that."

Without any warning she pressed her lips to mine, as much as I told myself I should push her off I didn't. I fell right into her trap and kissed her back. I pushed her against the wall and she shoved her tongue into my mouth. Her hands explored my body and mine explored hers.

We were in our own little world until...

I heard a shutter click.

I pulled away from her, Kae gasped violently and I turned around.

TMZ had recorded the entire thing.