Chapter 04

Christopher Brown

I pushed past the reporters and ran out the club door, I sprinted around the corner and called Robyn. I felt a little bad for leaving Kae there but I couldn't cause more trouble for myself. It was her fault for kissing me, knowing I would fall in her arms. We were in a public place and for her to say that her engagement was fake all loud like that. I would be surprised if we ain't get caught.

But at the same time it was my fault too.
"Hellooo." Robyn slurred into the phone.
  "Meet me in the alley around the corner from the club, I'm calling a car for us now."
"Kayyyy.."
   "Be careful." I said slowly, she was drunk and I hoped she didn't stumble where she wasn't supposed to be.
Moments later there she was right in front of me, her heels in one hand and the other in her hair. "All the niggas was all up on me tonight." She giggled, "Including you."
I playfully rolled my eyes.
"What we doing out here?" She asked me, a confused expression playing across her face.
"I fell into my ex's trap and TMZ caught it all on camera."
"Not like a literal trap, right?" She smiled drunkenly and I could tell she was trying to lighten the mood.
"No." I chuckled, "She kissed me and it's like I melted in her arms. It was crazy."
"That's not crazy.. My nigga you're in love."
I scoffed, "No I'm not. I know what love feels like, and it's not me and Kaes relationship."
"Alright then your little friend down there is frustrated and you need some pussy fast."
I blinked at how blunt she was.
"It's either love or lust, you just said it wasn't love so it has to be lust."
Shrugging my shoulders, I nodded, knowing that what she said was true.
"Can you take me home? I need a sandwich and a nap."
"Alright."

Robyn Fenty

I had the day off today and I decided to stay in, and cure this major headache I had from the night before. I honestly didn't remember shit that happened.  All I remember is grinding on Chris and then my mind goes blank.

Holy shit!

I was grinding on Chris?!

Major Problem Number One: I don't know this man, sure we hung out this week a lot but I don't know him.

Major Problem Number Two: I cannot get attached nor have anyone attached to me. Because God knows when I'll have to disappear again. And I refuse to leave someone heart broken.

Major Problem Number Four... Wait, Three: I couldn't see myself with someone famous, honestly.

I sat at the motels computer and started googling Chris.

"Chris Brown.." I muttered while typing.

Hundreds of videos came up of him performing I clicked on one, before I knew it I was sitting down eating snacks watching him perform for hours on end. When I looked at the time I was bewildered. 5:07 P.M.

Chris performing was so intriguing to me, he could sing, dance, rap and put it all into one performance. I bet if I got out of the house more when I was living with my step father, I'd probably be a die hard fan.

Speak of the devil, he called me and I answered.

"Check the blogs." He muttered, then he told me a few sites to check.

I checked one of them and sure enough, Chris was the first thing I saw. Full- on making out with his ex girlfriend Karrueche. I scrunched up my nose as I struggled to pronounce her name.
Chris did it for me and I laughed, "Now I see why you call her Kae."
He chuckled dryly.

I bursted out laughing as the video continued. "You look so surprised man. It's crazy."
"Well I got the right to be surprised don't you think?! I didn't expect to see TMZ when I turned around."

"I know, it's just hilarious. Don't you think next time you confront each other you should do it in private."

"Trust me I know I should of thought if that."

My phone dinged telling me that I had an alert. "Hold on." I said and looked at the screen. It was the from the New York News app.

BREAKING NEWS: John Doe in about his mid-forties found dead in a hall closet in what is assumed to be his own home. He was shot in his chest but the weapon was nowhere to be found.

I gasped and Chris called for me on the other line, "Robyn? You good?"

"I have to call you back." I hung up without waiting for his reply.
This was it. The moment I had been dreading... Now it definitely time to lay low.

Christopher Brown

"M-my career." Kae sobbed to me on the door step, "It's going down the drain, Chris!"

I wanted to feel bad for her but on my mind right now was Robyn. She hadn't called me for a few days, matter in fact, it'd had almost been 2 weeks. She never texted back on that day when she hung up on me. Every time I head down to Lucy's, I either just missed her or she wasn't working that day.

"Chris you don't even care?!"
"I do care, baby." I said to her soothingly, "We gonna get your career back on track. It's just right now, I have a lot on my mind."
Kae nodded, still clinging on to me, "I understand. You're a busy man."
I nodded, this was true. My new album was coming out soon and some of my records got deleted.

My iCloud backup was acting up so I had to record them all over again, it was stressful. And then, I'm worried about Kae and Robyn, plus dodging reporters.

It's hard.

"You're not still fucking with what's her name right?"
"Who?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.
"Her name starts with an R.. You was grinding on her that night at the club."
"Who Robyn?" I sighed, "Truthfully I been trying to contact her, but she won't answer my calls."

Kae wiped her tears and looked me in the eye, "I hope it stays that way, Christopher."

Here we go with the government names.

"Why? We just friends.. And I don't recall us getting back together."
"You just called me baby."
"And that don't mean a damn thing!" I spat back. "I call my fans baby and you don't see none of them girls in my bed. Don't be thinking you special because we dated once."
"But-" she stuttered, "I thought the only reason we weren't together was because of the fake engagement." Kae stuck out her bottom lip.
"Let me think," I said goodbye and closed the door in my face. I reached in my pockets and pulled out my phone, dialing Robyn.

She ain't answer me.

When the voicemail beeped, I sighed heavily, "Robyn did I do something wrong? I'm worried 'cause I'm not hearing from you. Call me back. Peace out."

A/N: Holy shizballs. Where's Robyn?

do y'all like Kae?

What do you think Robyn meant when she said it was time to lay low?

Until next time lovliessssss.

Bye! *hugs you before you keep scrolling*