Tien Gets Knocked Up a Notch

It was a cold night,  the water fall was making a soft rushing sound meeting the small lake underneath that was trailing the river. It was peaceful, calm, and very quiet.

Sitting on some rocks, bodies wet from skinny dipping. Tien Shinhan and Yamcha were sitting on the stones feeling little rivulets of water coming off of their bodies, it was true; the former crane student and the former bandit were dating.

"Well that was a refreshing day wasn't it?" The triclopes said, adding a smile on his face. Yamcha looked at the triclopes, he added a smile, reaching a hand he gently glided his fingertips down the triclopes's back. Tien shinhan, felt the finger tips of the bandit and shivered at the touch.

That made the bandit smirk, he got up from the rock and went to the side of the triclopes.  The bandit leaned towards the triclopes's ear and whispered; "You seem to like that do you?" he asked, making tien shiver again of the warm breath of Yamcha.

Yamcha smirked, he continued downward on the triclopes's back and made it to his mate's rear, he then placed two wet fingers in Tien's digit. The triclopes arched his back into a curve shape and let out an audible moan, making the bandit's groin stand on end. It was so delicious moan, a temping moan.

"I see that you like it. So tien, all we've done is kiss. How about we go all the way." Yamcha said, planting a kiss on the triclopes's shoulder.

Tien moaned again, he surely wanted this. He grasped the bandit's shoulder, he leaned forward and gave a kiss on the bandit's lips. Yamcha had him where he wanted! Grabbing the triclopes, he gently place the male on the ground, with him on top of him.

Tien felt his member growing hard, he groaned. Yamcha smirked, he trailed down tien's body then started to suck the sensitive skin at the hip area. The triclopes let out an moan of pleasure, he knew he wanted it now.

"P….Plea….Pleasure….me…." he moaned, Yamcha looked up from his sucking at the male's hips.

"My what a dirty boy you are!" Yamcha said, he grasped the male's hips then pushed forward to place the triclopes on his member. Of course his member was already wet from the water which made an easy lubricant.  Tien moaned in pleasure feeling the groin of the bandit, he was then moved up and down on the groin of the bandit.

Yamcha smirked, he continued to thrust in the triclopes. "Faster...Faster!" tien ordered feeling his own member throbbing.

Yamcha did as he was told, and thrusted faster till he cummed inside of Tien. Tien moaned again letting out his own cum. Yamcha smirked, he went over to his mate's ear and whispered. "Enjoyed that didn't you?"

Tien panted, and nodded.

But unknowingly to them something miraculous was going to happen.