Chapter eight-Aimi's Birth

Tien was already in his final months in his pregnancy and he looked like he was going to pop at any moment, but right now he got chiaotzu's attention. Chiaotzu was seeing that tien was edgy walking around continuously, almost he got ants in his pants.  

"Hey tien. Are you alright? Your acting funny." Chiaotzu said.

"I just... Ugh... Feel very strange today... Maybe I should just try to stay off my feet." Tien said as he laid down on the couch and sighed.

"I'm gonna call Goku and have him come over in case help is needed." Chiaotzu said as he telepathically reached Goku and relied his message.

So tien is acting strange today? Maybe its almost time for him to give birth, I'll come over. I'll just have Vegeta watch the baby and I'll be right over.

Thanks goku

Chiaotzu sat on a chair looking at tien's belly for a moment until a blurr came in. Chiaotzu jumped to see Goku, "Hi you two. Got your telepathic message chiaotzu." He said adding a smile.

"How are you feeling Tien?" Goku asked looking at his pregnant friend.

"Lousy!" Tien growled kicking a pillow off the couch in frustration. "I just want this kid out of me."

Goku smiled. "Maybe today will be the day."

"Hopefully." Tien answered with a grumble.

"Me too." Chiaotzu said with a smile, then it turned into a curious look. "Say tien, before goku came here you were walking around a bit edgy, almost like you were searching for something."

"Funny I was doing that….I don't know why."  Tien said, rubbing his stomach.

"So what could it mean?"

"I don't know maybe Bulma knows…."

Goku looked at Tien a little closer and noticed his lip quivering. "Tien what's wrong? Are you alright? You look like you're about to cry." He asked with worry.

"I'm scared... I've had these weird pains all day and they don't feel like the kicks I've been feeling and... Aaaaaggghhh!" He screamed as his water broke on the floor splashing Goku and Chiaotzu's shoes. "Someone call Bulma now!"

Goku and chiaotzu gasped to see Tien going into labor right away, Goku grabbed Tien's forearm, chiaotzu grasped goku's pants. Placing two fingers on his forehead Goku used instant transmission and took them to capsule corp inside.

Bulma jumped when she saw goku, a crying tien, and chiaotzu. "What's wrong?" she said hurrying over to them.

"T..Tien went into labor, w...we need a room." Chiaotzu said, he was in fright.

Bulma saw tien walking over she placed a hand on tien's belly feeling the muscles tighten. "Well its labor alright, I have a spare room in capsule corp so tien can…."

"No…."

Bulma looked at tien in curiosity. "Why?"

"I...I don't know all I knew that something was going on with me and I think something told me that I need to birth somewhere Eeeeellssse." Tien said holding his belly.

"Somewhere else?"

Goku and Chiaotzu looked at tien, "Like were?"

"I don't know but something told me to go to Iradelos…"

"Iradelos? Never heard of that place."

"It’s a planet."

"A planet?" They asked in unison.