Chapter Five-Baby Shower & Reunited

Chiaotzu walked up the steps, opened the door to see tien sleeping on his side. He walked inside , got on the bed and shooked tien gently. "Hey tien?"

"Hmmmm? What is it chiaotzu?" Tien asked, his voice sounded groggily.

"Tien can we go to capsule corp? I forgot something there." Chiaotzu said, hoping this would work for him to get up and go to the baby shower.

"Do I have to go? I feel like shit." He said rubbing his belly to quell another bout of morning sickness.

"The fresh air might do you good tien, that's what Bulma told me or was it chichi?" said Chiaotzu, he scratched his head.

Tien tried his best to sit up, he managed to get half way there. "Alright I'll go.." he murmured. Chiaotzu smiled and helped him up.

"Thanks." Tien said and went to put on one of his white t-shirts.

As they walked into Capsule Corp Tien happened to noticed the balloons tied to the sign outside and scratched his head in confusion. "Is someone having a birthday party today? I'm not really in a festive mood."

"You'll see." Chiaotzu said smiling to himself.

Chiaotzu gently grasped tien's hand and walked him inside. The house was dark, no one was in sight. Chiaotzu turned to go the living room and the lights went immediately on.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone shouted, making tien having a surprised look on his face to see everyone there.

"Wh...What is this?" Tien asked.

"It’s a baby shower for you tien." Said Krillin, he had his wide grin on his face. In his arm was marron who had a streamer in her hand and waving it around.

Tien stammered and then composed himself. "Oh my gosh what a surprise... Hello Marron... How are you doing sweetheart?" He said kissing her on the cheek.

He then looked down at Chiaotzu. "How did you manage to hide this?"

"I'm not always easy to read you know." He said with a smirk.

Marron giggled and waved the streamer again.  Goku came waddling over to tien and gave him a hug, "I heard you were an inspecting mommy." he said adding a smile, tien looked to see how big Goku was with a child.

"Yep I'm inspecting." Tien said adding a smile. "Say goku how far along are you?"

"Oh about...Well I kinda forgot." Goku said adding a giggle.

"You look like you're ready to explode." Tien said as he looked at Goku's massive belly.

"Yeah I think I'm about seven or eight months along... Last time I checked." Goku said with a smile. "So who's the Father Tien?"

"I'd rather not talk about it... So how's things going with you and Vegeta?" Tien asked looking over at Vegeta laughing at some joke Krillin told.

"They're going great... He's so excited about becoming a daddy... He was even more glad that I got pregnant instead of him since he wanted to keep his figure for our annual Christmas card photos." He said with a grin.

Tien letted out a laugh, to him he knew that vegeta would NOT accept being pregnant with a baby inside of his gut all day.

Chiaotzu was busy talking with Goten for a quick moment then he walked over to the kitchen to see if Bulma was there.

Tien just looked Vegeta then thought bitterly to himself: 'Goku has vegeta, Raditz has nappa, Trunks has goten, Krillin has 18, Bardock has Tora….And who do I got? No one…'

Tien was just heading toward the bathroom when suddenly the door opened and Yamcha came walking in.

Normally Tien would've punched him in the face and told him to shove off. But at that point he was so happy he walked over to him and hugged him close. "You're really here?"

"Yeah... I did some thinking and with some persuasion from Piccolo... I figured I may not be ready for this baby but I wanna be by your side... Through thick and thin." He said kneeling down and kissing Tien's belly. He then stood up and leaned into him. "I love you Tien."

Tien's eyes welled with tears. "I love you too Yamcha." He sniffled and then kissed him passionately as the room erupted with cheers and applause.

Puar was crying with happiness, chiaotzu was jumping up and down. Bulma even chichi, were wiping their eyes in happiness.  They were so happy to see Yamcha and Tien back together again.  That's when bulma stopped crying then  clapped her hands.

"I hate to break up a good moment but we have a baby shower to do." she said adding a smile. Tien looked over and smiled, he reached and held yamcha's hand and the two walked to a chair just for Tien decorated with baby things.  

Marron jumped out of Krillin's arm and toddled over to tien as he sat down, he saw her and picked her up and placed her on his lap.

After receiving an awesome array of rare and valuable baby items Tien, overwhelmed from it all passed out on the couch while everyone else enjoyed themselves.

He was soon jolted awake though when he heard several gasps and woke up to find everyone scurrying about to help take Goku to the hospital cause his water broke during dinner.

Tien was happy for him but inside was screaming cause he knew that within 8 more months the next one in labor would be him!

"What if I die in the process? What if...What if the baby is a still born?" he said, while pacing  on the floor. Chiaotzu was busy arranging things in the spare room that they had.

"Don't worry tien your going to be fine." Yamcha said, patting his back.

"Fine?! How can you say I'll be fine?... We all heard how loud Goku was screaming as he was pushing Vegitu out. That's gonna be me soon and I'll be a wreck I just know it!... Hold me!" He whimpered burying his face into Yamcha's shirt.

"Tien look at me... You need to calm down or all that worrying you're doing will cause you to lose the baby before it's even born." Yamcha said sternly.

Tien's eyes widened and he gulped. "I don't want that to happen."

"Then go take a warm bath and cool your jets. I'll be in in ten minutes to wash your back." Yamcha ordered pointing in the direction of the bathroom.

Tien walked into the bathroom and started the tub, he shutted off the water and placed himself in the warm relaxing water. He looked at his belly then sighed, he then rubbed his belly.

"Sorry I had to worry like that...Its my first time with you. But I know that I will be a good mother. I just know it." He said to his baby.

After Yamcha had helped wash Tien's back he then helped his pregnant boyfriend to bed and tucked him. Then once Tien was asleep he bent over and kissed Tien's belly. "I love you my little one. Be safe inside Mommy." He then got into bed beside Tien and soon both were snoring peacefully.

As they were sleeping tien, was busy dreaming about what the baby would look like. He could imagine the baby having Yamcha's raven hair, his shaped eyes, yamcha's shaped face, and even having their personalities combined together in one being.

Meanwhile Chiaotzu was also dreaming about the new baby and making silly faces at it.

"We're gonna have a wonderful friendship baby." He mumbled with a smile on his face.

Puar was dreaming about the same thing only making the baby laugh. She could dream of the laughter of the baby, so adorable.

Tien was smiling in his sleep until he felt something very unusual in his mid-section he lifted his head looked at his stomach.

"I love you my little one and I can't wait to meet you." Tien said with a sigh and then laid back down and closed his eyes.