Chapter Seven-Rejection

The next morning Tien woke up before Yamcha and began finishing up the nursery. With only four more months before the baby arrived Tien wanted to make sure that everything was ready. While he worked he hummed a lullaby to the baby knowing that it could now pick up his voice and recognize it.

Meanwhile Yamcha woke up and went downstairs to make Tien an hearty breakfast for when he was finished.

Chiaotzu got up, rubbing his eyes he walked downstairs to see Yamcha. "Morning Yamcha." he said, sitting at the table. Yamcha turned and smiled at Chiaotzu, "Morning Chiaotzu." Yamcha said adding a smile then continued making tien's breakfast.

"Where's Tien?" Chiaotzu wondered as he grabbed his usual breakfast which was hot croissant rolls and honey butter.

"He's in the nursery finishing it up." Yamcha answered. "But he should be down any minute now."

No sooner Yamcha said that and had put bacon on to fry the combined smells of the bacon and the pancakes brought Tien down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Mmm Man oh man does it smell good in here." He said rubbing his belly and licking his lips.

"Yeah it will be done in a minute." said Yamcha, he then started to whistling a tune while flipping a pancake.

Chiaotzu sat down and started to eat his croissant role.

"Yum yum." Tien said with a content smile.

"Say tien how did you slept?" Yamcha asked placing the food on the table. "And how's our little one?"

Tien looked then smiled at yamcha, "I slept fine, and the baby is doing good too."

"Good to hear." Yamcha said with a smile. He then came over and kissed Tien's cheek and then his belly. "Hello baby... It's me Daddy." Yamcha spoke in baby talk.

Tien smiled, he leaned his head against yamcha's shoulder hearing him talk to the baby in his stomach.

"It kicked again last night. Woke me out of a sound sleep." Tien said with a smile as Yamcha rubbed his belly tenderly. "Babe?"

"Yeah?" Yamcha asked standing up so that he was face to face with Tien.

"You need to stop rubbing my belly so much... It's giving me an hard-on." Tien whispered in his ear.

Yamcha just smiled more. "Bedroom?"

"I was gonna suggest that." Tien said with a smile and then they walked hand in hand up to their room.

Chiaotzu looked up then smiled seeing Tien and Yamcha going upstairs for their time alone. He ate his croissant and went outside to train.

Yamcha had tien on the bed, the two were kissing each other heatedly. Yamcha had placed his tongue in tien's mouth feeling everything inside of the triclopes mouth. Tien letted out a soft moan and a sigh of pleasure.  

Tien's hormones were raging as he pulled away from Yamcha and removed Yamcha's shirt and pants. He took Yamcha's member in his hand and began sucking on it vigorously.

"Horny much?" Yamcha asked with a chuckle as Tien looked up at him.

"Trust me... This needed to be done." Tien said resuming.

"Heh." Yamcha said, he felt his body throbbing while tien was giving him a blowjob.  Tien letted go of Yamcha's member, yamcha grasped tien's hips and lifted him up then placing tien on his member and began thrusting.

"Ah tien, you feel sooo good!" Yamcha teased, he began suckling on tien's skin. Tien moaned in pleasure.

"So do you." Tien agreed as he bounced on him repeatedly.

As yamcha was  thrusting, he hitted a spot in Tien.  "AAAAH!" Tien moaned out, his cock throbbed and cummed. By accident on the bed, tien immediately blushed deeply.

"Oops."

"Hey don't worry I'll clean it up in the wash." Yamcha said taking his groin out of Tien.

"I love you." Tien said with a smile.

"I love you too." Yamcha said smiling back.

The two looked at each other then kissed each other again heatedly, Yamcha pinned Tien on the cum soaked bed. But the two didn't mind, as they kissed the baby kicked. Yamcha letted go of Tien's lips then frowned.

"What is it yamcha?" Tien asked.

"The baby is a spoil-sport."

Tien looked at him mouth agape. "Yamcha how could you say that?! It's our baby." He sniffled.

"Yeah well... Maybe I don't want it!" Yamcha snapped.

Tien pulled away with him with a gasp. "Yamcha?!"

Yamcha got up, pulled on his clothes and then walked to the door. "Do what you want with the little brat... We're through Tien!" He then walked out the door, stormed down the stairs and out the door slamming it behind him.

Chiaotzu who was in the kitchen ran to the window and gasped as he saw Yamcha leave.

"Tien!" He cried and then headed upstairs where he found Tien covered in the blanket sobbing his eyes out. "Tien what happened?

"He...He left me! He...He left! ME!" Tien letted out a wail again, then cried. His whole body shooked, chiaotzu gasped then wrapped an arm around his friend to comfort him.

"I thought...I thought he loved me but he didn't while I had the baby inside of me. He was hiding his bitter side to me only showing me a yandere side."  

Chiaotzu looked at tien's belly. "What are we going to do with the baby now?"

"I'll put it in adoption."

"What!"

"You heard me, I'll place the baby in adoption after its born." Tien said clearly, he continued to have tears in  his eyes.

"TIEN SHINHAN... YOU ARE GONNA KEEP THAT BABY AND DO YOU KNOW WHY?!" Chiaotzu hollered.

"Why?" Tien cried.

"Cause if you don't I'm taking that baby and I'm leaving with it and you'll be all alone with nothing but regret! Do you understand me? Putting a innocent child up for adoption when you are able to care for it is a coward's way out and are you a coward?" Chiaotzu demanded. "Are you?!"

Tien shinhan shooked his head no.

"That's what I thought. So are you gonna keep the baby?"

"Yes chiaotzu I'll keep the baby." said tien adding a sigh.

"And you won't be alone... I'll help you I promise." Chiaotzu assured him with a smile.

Tien smiled and hugged his friend, tears were still coming down his face. But he was more happy to have a friend that cared about him more than anything in the world.

Later that night Chiaotzu smiled as he heard Tien in his room apologizing to the baby and with a confident grin said to himself. "Everything is gonna be alright from now on."

'I hope that everything is going to be alright.' Chiaotzu thought, he looked at the ceiling.