Is This A Thing?

I wake up the next morning to a raging hard on. What? It's me, of course.

I can't stop thinking about sex. Sex with Louis. Blowing Louis. Louis blowing me. Because he was really fucking good. I'd definitely let him do that again.

I wonder if he would do it again with me. Would he let me try? I think he would. Something about him cried out insatiable. He was always ready for anything I had. Maybe today I'd test that theory. After he finished work.

I push out from my room, wanting food, but instead I'm distracted hearing Louis talking in the lounge.

I thought he was at work?

"Hey," He breathes, voice thick with love. Who is he talking to? "Yeah, I'm good. How are you?"

I walk up to the lounge, looking in. I'm completely naked, but I didn't think he was in. He walks to and fro, just in his boxers, ear pressed to his phone. He looks so good, my marks around his boxers, smiling fondly while he moves, his head down, long fringe loose.

"Oh, good," He smiles. "Yeah, I have work later. Half a day, today."

Who is he talking to? He rolls his eyes.

"I'm still earning enough to pay for my rent, Mum." He replies. Oh. His mum. "You know how much I earn"

He scratches at his gruff chin, looking so good I could drop to my knees. I wonder if he could be quiet while on the phone if I sucked him off.

Do it.

Just do it.

And then fuck him.

I run quietly back to my room, lubing myself up and lubing up my fingers. Just go for it, Harry. I run back, and he's still playing with that hair. So fit.

"Yeah, I eat loads, Mum. Calm down." He retorts.

I walk up behind him, loving how the whole lounge smells like him in this moment.

"I know. I'll come up soon." He promises.

I take my chance, bringing my arm around his chest to pull him against mine, skimming my lips against his smooth bare shoulder. So soft. He jumps, but I pull him in closer.

I bite down gently, and he takes in a sharp breath, going straight to my ready cock. I can feel his heart racing through my arm over his chest.

"Sorry, I'm a bit distracted," He rasps. "Emily is pregnant?"

Oh. He's not turning around and pushing me away. He wants to see what's going on, to see what I'll do. I bring my arm down his chest, cupping his semi hard cock through his boxers, letting him know this is completely sexual.

I run my fingers above the hem of his boxers, across each love bite there, while biting at his neck. His breathing picks up, just letting me do it.

"She doesn't?" His voice is a little louder, maybe trying to hide his arousal from his mother. Okay. See if you can hide this.

I walk in front of him, making his eyes pop open from the fact I was naked. His blue eyes are so dilated, ready for whatever I want to give him. I bring my finger up to my mouth to tell him to keep quiet before kneeling down at his feet, and he watches every movement I make.

"Wow," He breathes out, making my cock jump. "I didn't think she was like that."

I tug down his boxers, grabbing his cock, and just lick around the tip, seeing what he'll do. He just watches, his mouth open, his blue eyes burning me from the intensity. I decide to take him all the way in, loving how his knees shake, and how he grabs at my hair. That's it.