Embarrassing

Two weeks later, me and Louis are still continuing our incredible fucking, becoming worse because I'm allowing him to take more charge over me because I love torture.

He's ridden me at least four times in the last fortnight; once in the lounge after we'd watched a film, and we ended up with him on top of me, kissing and biting away my soul. Twice on his bed; making my toes curl from how he unraveled me so well, and how good he looked doing it. And the other time on the floor in the hallway; because we just didn't quite reach the bedroom. His knees were bruised but I loved it. Each time he kissed and sucked at my neck, sometimes making marks, other times not but it always felt so good. He allowed me to press up into him, but I barely did it because it felt better knowing he was having to do the work to get us there.

I have to do something about this. I'm watching everything he does nowadays. The way he eats, like when he licks his fingers after eating crisps. The way his nose crinkles when he cackles at Niall's awful jokes. The way he talks about football, and about his local team. When he laughs at something I've said, making my chest flutter. His blue eyes when he daydreams to himself, making me wonder what he's thinking about.

I need to pull. It's been too long. I've been too dependant on Louis.

I bring home a blonde girl with green eyes tonight, kissing her but feeling nothing. She seems into it, but I'm struggling.

Getting her into my room, she moans with anticipation. My cock isn't even appearing. Come on. I need this. I need to prove to myself I can do this.

"If you keep asking about play fighting, Niall, some people would think you were gay for me." Louis' voice says through the wall, obviously on the phone to Niall. They do this at least once a week.

He cackles with laughter, making my heart tug with the sound. Fucking hell. Pay attention to this girl. She's hot. She is.

Except she's not at hot as Louis.

"Oh, I dunno," Louis chuckles. "You do love touching my sexy body, Niall, are you sure?"

Shut up, Louis. I need to do this. It's not happening. Nothing's happening down there.

"A wrestling team?!" He laughs loudly. "Niall, do you hear yourself talking right now?"

Fucking Niall. Stop making him laugh like that.

"I'm not buying it," He continues. "It sounds like an awful idea."

Think of Louis, just do anything to get hard because this is so embarrassing.

"I haven't hurt your feelings, Niall, stop pretending. We're never going to be wrestlers."

It's not working. She doesn't kiss well and it's putting me off.

"Because I'll never join a club to be a wrestler, and I love my job." He replies to Niall.

I'm going to have to send her home.

"Okay, Niall, whatever you say." He chuckles.

Oh, I'm so embarrassed. Louis gasps through the wall.

"That's a very rude word, Ni, you can't say that."

I pull away from the girl.

"I'm sorry," I take a step back. "This isn't doing anything for me."

She looks offended, and I panic internally at being hit.

"How dare you!" Louis calls out.

"Seriously?" She hisses, rushing to dress. "You've brought me here, and you just tell me it's not doing anything for you? I can't believe you."

"To answer your question so crudely. Yes. I have been fucking. And no. I don't want to give you any details. I don't want to corrupt your innocent Irish mind, Niall." Louis answers the boy, annoying me.

I'm in this situation because of us fucking.

"Fuck you." She growls, leaving my room.

I follow her out because I want to apologise, to do something, but it's too late because the door slams. I shout out, punching the door angrily, making me hold my hand because it hurt.

"Jesus. Are you okay?" Louis' voice calls over to me, making me turn to face him.

He's only in his boxers, his long hair damp and curling around his ear and neck, looking so good it should be criminal. My cock immediately wakes up in my pants, making me want to scream because why couldn't I do that 10 minutes ago?!

"Fuck." I growl, stalking up to him, watching as he actually shrinks into the door.

You did this. You'll finish it.

I kiss him hard, trying to bruise his lips, because fuck you.

I drag him to the front door, pressing him into it. I leave him without saying anything, returning with lube. He looks confused, apprehensive and aroused, a new face, but I still love it.

Fuck you.

I tug his boxers down harshly, opening him while aggressively kissing his lips, liking how he just takes it. Loving how his body reacts to it. Adoring the sounds he makes just for me. My spare hand claws at the abs on his stomach, new from how much we fucked in the last month.

When he's open enough, I undo my jeans, pulling everything down to my knees before rudely shoving him into the door, forcing him up it. His legs part like they always do, making my head spin, but I don't show it. I slam my cock into him, making him yell out but I don't care, immediately starting at a hard and unforgiving pace, making his fingers claw into my shoulders.

Fuck you for being the only one who can make me hard. Fuck you for being so attractive. Fuck you for being so fucking beautiful all the time. And fuck you for making me fall for you.

I bite aggressively at his chin, his lip, his neck, gripping painfully at his skin, gripping at his wet dark hair, but he just arches his back when I do. Stop taking my breath away. It's annoying.

He comes hard, looking so beautiful when he does, so I shove his come in his mouth because I need to ruin it. He licks around my fingers like the slut he is, whining because he's sensitive. But I don't care. Just fucking take it.

I'll ruin you, because you're ruining me.

I come hard, almost collapsing, because it was so good. Always so good.

Fuck you.

I pull out, placing him down before pulling my jeans up and walking away into my room. I've never done that. I'm so fucking gone for him. I want to run back and apologise for being so cold, but I can't.

He made me hard too easily.