Freak Like Me

"You couldn't get hard?" Liam asks again. I huff.

"No," I answer. "It's the forth time in the last week. What's wrong with me?"

"And you can for Louis?" Liam asks me.

I nod.

"Okay," Liam says. "You wanna talk about that?"

"No, what do I say? I can't get hard for anyone other than Louis?" I sarcastically snap. "You know how that sounds?"

"Yes," Liam nods. "I do."

"I don't wanna admit that." I infer.

He sighs.

"Maybe you should," He says. "It's not bad to feel like this."

"Louis won't want that with me."

"And you know this how?" He frowns.

"His ex. Louis is ruined because of his ex, Li. Who would cheat on Louis?" I ramble.

"Just go home and think about it." Liam pushes me. "You should tell him."

~~~~~~

Laying on my bed, I think about how Louis would react if I confessed my feelings to him. I just couldn't see him taking it well. I promised no strings, and here I was, wanting to tie him to me.

We still had sex the past week, even after my weirdness. He didn't ask me about it, and I was glad. I took any chance I could with Louis, loving touching his skin, kissing him.

It was torture but I loved it.

The door knocks loudly, but I don't answer it because I think Louis thought that he was alone today. I needed time to think about what Liam had said.

I hear Louis' soft footsteps and the door opening.

"What do you want?" Louis' voice says, thick with anger and hurt. It makes me turn my head. I've never heard Louis use that tone.

"Don't be like that," A smooth, deep voice answers. Who is that? "Can I come in and talk?"

"Why should I let you?" Louis' voice seethes. "Hey, get out!"

I feel like I should go out there, but I also feel like I shouldn't get involved.

"No!" The man's voice growls. "I came to talk to you, so you can shut up and listen to me."

Rude. The door slams.

"Someone else lives here now then?" The deep voice is just outside of my door.

"My flat mate," Louis snaps. "Don't touch."

"I see you're back to being a slut then." The guy rudely says, before I hear a slap against skin.

"Don't fucking touch me." Louis shouts, stomping away. He touched Louis? Who is it? "And if we're talking about sluts, are we forgetting you slept with somebody else? During our relationship?"

Charlie. This is Charlie? How was he ever in love with someone who treated him like this?

"Better than sleeping with anything that moves, Louis." Charlie retaliates, his voice further away.

"I said don't fucking touch me, Charlie!" Louis yells.

Okay. I can't have him touching Louis when he so clearly doesn't want it. I gently open my door, creeping to the kitchen so I can be ready to jump in.

"Are you going to listen to me or not?" Charlie shouts.

"I don't ever want to talk to you!" Louis shouts, his voice breaking horribly. "You broke my heart."