3AM

I wake up to a soft hand shaking my shoulder. Is there a fire? Where am I?

I groan, rolling on my back, opening my eyes to a gorgeous pair of blue ones. They make me jump. Louis? Why is Louis in my room? Why is he waking me up?

He leans into my ear.

"Wanna suck you off, please." He whispers.

Oh, sweet Jesus. Louis. You can't wake me up like that.

Oh, wait. Yes. Yes, you can.

My eyes are trying to open wide, because I'm clearly never going to be ready hearing him ask to blow me, with a please. It makes me swallow hard at the intense look he's giving me, cock jumping from where it had naturally been hard anyway. He wants to blow me? What time is it? I decide I don't care.

"Yeah." I reply, barely awake, but so ready.

He gets under the covers, placing himself between my knees before taking the whole god damned thing like it was nothing. I grunt out, not expecting it, trying to close my legs but he forces them to stay open so he can take every inch.

This is different, though. He deliberately takes it slowly, so slowly, and it's making my whole body tense. I don't know why he's doing it until he gags hard, fingers clawing at my legs, and it makes my mouth pop open because I think he wants to gag. He does it a few more times every now and then when he can, and my fingers end up in his hair, because this was so good. I don't even know what time it is but wow. So good. He forces my hips into the bed like the other day, forcing me to take what he's giving me. It doesn't take me much longer, but I come so hard into his throat my vision goes white, and he deliberately works me slowly through it to get every single bit of release he could draw.

His head pops out of the cover, swallowing with a delicious moan, looking over at me. I'm so fucked. He stands up and walks away, completely naked, closing the door behind him.

What? I'm so confused. I'm hardly awake but he's just given me the best blow job I've ever had, and just walked out, not needing me to finish him off.

My eyes flicker to the clock. 7am?!

He's going to be late for work, surely. He chose to draw that out for that long, just so he could swallow my come before work?

Oh, Louis.

I hear the door slam with haste, and it makes me smile to myself. Louis Tomlinson, you filthy slut.

~~~~~~~~

Waking up much later than I anticipated, I groan at how hard I am. I dreamt about Louis, but it's his fault for blowing me before I went to sleep.

I shower, before rushing out to pull at a bar, finding a surprisingly pretty brunette girl with blue eyes that caught my attention. I know it's too similar to Louis but he was the reason I got hard today.

I chat to her for an hour before she lets me drag her back to mine. I'm sure Louis' home, but I almost want to prove to him that there were no strings attached, even if he was the only way I could come hard enough nowadays.

I make out with her in the lift before crashing into the flat like usual. The problem was I was struggling to get hard. This was very new and frightening. I just wasn't into it.

I sense someone ahead of us, and so my eyes draw up from her before almost dying.

My mouth actually leaves hers to gasp because oh dear God.

Louis Tomlinson. Dripping wet. Only in a towel. I mean, barely in a towel because that towel is so fucking low. So low. The hairs creeping to where I know his pretty pink cock is. His damp toned stomach. His tattoos looking obscene whilst wet. Random drops of water creeping past his collar bones. His hair almost black with how wet it was, how long it looked whilst wet, making him have to tuck half of it from his face. His stunning blue eyes, dazzling me, water in his fucking beard and the best/worst bit, his sexy smirk because he fucking knows. He knows that I just got so hard, I could cut through a tree. She looks round, shocked.