Chapter 6

Once school ended, I went straight to detention. I was so unexcited. Good thing I don't want to go to a big college. I actually want to be an ice skater. I too have big secrets!

I sat down on a chair and waited for further instructions when Jack suddenly bursted in the room. He had some buttons on his shirt undone and his hair was a mess. Nobody wouldn't guess what he was doing... I stared at him in disgust and I noticed a lipstick mark on his neck and I couldn't stop the gag that wanted to get out. I stick a finger in my mouth showing him just how disturbed I was.

"Just sit there and be quiet," A random teacher snaps annoyed while looking at Jack suspiciously.

I looked at Jack and he still seemed flush from the 'event' he was in. EWWWWW! I cant even think right now.

The teacher's phone started ringing and he seemed excited for something. He put his phone down and he got his stuff. "Umm, you guys know what to do, a-and there's security cameras so don't you try to get out, or talk." He ran out of the room and now I felt the awkwardness coming.

Don't look at Jack. Don't look at Jack. Don't look at Jack.

I looked at Jack.

He smirked and winked and than I turned back around.

"Jealous much?" he suddenly blurted out.

"You wish, and don't talk we can get another detention." I muttered rolling my eyes.

"You honestly believe there's cameras, I could have literally have sex right now and nobody would know."

"Okay, okay, Just please don't, umm, say that." I shivered trying not to gag for the millionth time.

Jack stands up and trails his fingers on the desks looking at them with suggestive eyes.

"What are you doing?" I question rubbing my lips nervously.

"You know, we could get it on right now and nobody would even know." He says, closely to my ear. I flinch and stand up. My heart started to beat incredibly fast. No. Not happening.

"You just started dating my cousin, you Jerk!"I gasped in disgust. My body got 100 degrees hotter just from him being so close to me.

"Don't tell me you don't feel anything, youre blushing. Its obvious that you want me." he smirked.

'Ugh, you're so gross!" I squeaked as he started getting closer.

He grabbed my waist pulling me so our faces were centimeters apart. Is he going to kiss me? My lips are virgins!!!! NOOO!

Jack closed his eyes and shut my eyes hoping this would end quickly. Than I heard him chuckle, "Your so gullible." I opened my eyes, shocked, and he smirked at me. He stepped away and sat down next to me.

"W-what?" I rasped out. He did all that for no reason? For a second there I thought he was going to rape me!

"I'm not that bad." He smirked ruffling his hair. "Look, lets get to the important stuff. You have a nice curvy waist, so why do you wear big sweaters?" he questioned.

I glared at him and crossed my arms hiding my face. "I like big sweaters." I mumbled.

"You could be cute. I mean your cousin is Rapunzel," He scuffs. "Wears slutty clothes all the time. It actually draws guys near her not away from her."

"What does that mean!" I glared at him. "Are you calling her a slut?"

"Oh, sorry. Did I offend you? What I meant to say was that, you dress like a prude." He says uncaringly. "So why?"