Chapter four.

I wrote ten books. Ten. And somehow, I never wrote about my biggest passion, the beach. Actually, I have to admit that meeting John gave me some kind of inspiration, some ideas for my writing... but wait? What am I confessing? To who am I confessing? I'm just talking to myself inside my head! I'm so weird.

I fell into something some people call reality, and took my Macbook out. Opened my planning block and wrote the plan for my first three chapters.

After the planning, I got to the action, and sarted writing the first chapter. I wrote and wrote and wrote, but there was one battle I fought in every book. The main character. What to look like? His behavior? His name? I have no idea.

I decided to skip that part and continue without the main character, I would figure that part later.

I finished the first chapter, wrote it and re-wrote it, edit it and re-edited, and I think I'm really on the right track. I have to call Carl and read this to him. If he aproves I can continue, and finally have a book in works.

I stood up and collected my things, fixed my shirt who was a little bit messy and rushed to get home.

Got into the house and threw my things to the couch, took my hat off, and called Carl while I opened my Macbook on top of the kitchen counter. "Kate? Waw, I wasn't expect you to to call so soon! You already got something for me?" Carl said as soon as he picked up.
"Carl, I do, I'm going to read it to you real quick, and with reall quick I mean like twenty-five minutes because you know how I roll, big ass chapters." I said talking fast and seating myself in front of the Macbook. "Okay, so it begins like this..."

"... Okay, and that's about it, I just have to find the Main character and thats how is going to be. What do you think?"
I waited for Carls answer, but he didn't said nothing, I could only hear him breathing through the phone. "Carl?" I called for him. "Kate, I love you so much." He finally answered. I giggled and said "Does that mean you like it?".

-Like it? Kate, I love it! This is the Kate Wilkerson I have a contract with! Yes!

-God, yes! I think I'm finally getting my writing skills in order! I forgot how frustrating writing can be in the beginning, before it gets interesting.

-I'm happy you're getting the rush again Kate. Do you have Ideas on the name yet?

-Yeah, I do, but I'm not giving you anything on that for now.

-Fair enough. But make sure you find that main character quick.

At that same moment, someone knocked at my door. Still holding the phone to my ear, I walked to the door and opened it. I look up and meet John's big beautiful green eyes. Looking at him gave an idea. "I just found him." I said. "Kate?" Carl called for me before I hang up. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "What were you looking for?" John asked, when I saw his eyebrows went up in his forehead.
"I was looking for you." I said smirking. "What?" He asked surprised, but smiling. "Yes! You have my sun protector." I said putting a fake serious face.
John showed disappointment in his face and I laughed. "Yes. Its true. I came here to hand it back to you." He said, clearly with his happines fading away. "Keep it John, your going to need it!" I said weakly slaping him on the right shoulder. "Thanks Kate, but I can't accept it, because then you'll be unprotected and I won't feel good about myself." He said trying to hand me the sun protector. "I'll get another one! Please John, it's a gift for taking me to my publisher the other day." I said calmely, showing my appreciation. He had a strange way of looking at me, I could see he was really interested in me, I kinda felt bad I didn't went on a date with him, but my mind was only focused on writing the book. I really got into it, and when I get into something, specially writing, I don't care about anything else. "Okay, so if it is like this. Thank you Kate." John Said putting his left hand in his pocket and turn his waist a little bit.
"But John, I really have to get back to my book now!" I said politely. "But Kate... You look kinda Hungry, don't you want to come and grab something to eat?" He asked winking his eye at me. I laughed and said, "Goodbye John!".
He laughed and said, "I tried!"
I closed the door and went back to my kitchen counter. Main character's name is John Dexter. He's tall and has a very appealing body structure. His face his slim with a very big beautiful green eyes. His brown hair is messy. He's a funny and charming person, very persistent and sweet. He's always there to help people. Profession: mybe photographer.