Chapter Seventeen.

I woke up, with the three of us all together, everyone wanted to sleep here and John slept on the sofa so we had to figure something out.

I walked downstairs, leaving Beatrice and Caroline on the bed.

I took every step carefully so I didn't made any loud sound and wake up John.

Reaching the end of the stairs, I looked back to see John still sleeping on the couch. I walked to the kitchen and took a bowl out, took some milk out of the fridge and then filled the bowl with both my cereals and milk.

I turned back to the frige to put away the milk, but somehow I managed to drop it on the floor. My instant reflex was to look at John, my heart jumped on my chest just for thinking I woke him up but thankfully I didn't.

I picked up the milk and cleaned the mess I made on the floor when I dropped it.
I placed it back on the fridge and turned back.
Unexpectedly my face went against John's naked chest, I guess I woke him up after all.

"Good morning." He said holding my arm when I almost fell of disorientation and confusion.
"Hey John. Sorry I woke you..." I said trying to focus myself on what was happening. "It's fine." He said. I was drooling myself and I didn't even know what to say. "You're shirtless." I said looking at evey detail and line of his body. He's not the most muscled guy ever but it still drives me crazy.
"I've noticed." He giggled.

My hands somehow ended up in his chest with the top of my fingers touching his neck. His hands were on my waist and my head over the clouds, completely frozen and without knowing what to do, John thankfully made the move and made his lips make way to mine.

The kissing got intense and before I knew my legs were wrapped around his waist and his arms holding me in the air.

I didn't even realize what happened, I just know I ended up sitting on the kitchen counter and John in front of me with his hand inside my shirt but still not much above the waist.

We got lost in the moment and the more time we spent like that, the more intense it got.

When his lips finally made their way to my neck, Beatrice interrupted. I totally forgot we were not alone.
"Hello, someone there?" She said giggling. I pushed John away and turned to them both laughing at us. "We were just..." I started saying but Beatrice interrupted. "Yeah you were just." She laughed making her way to the door with Caroline. "We'll give you some privacy now. Enjoy." She closed the door.

Me and John looked at the door for a few seconds and then finally made eye contact.
We were waiting for someone to make the move. I didn't know if I should continue or even if he wanted to continue.

My doubts disappeared when he grabbed me again and kissed me.
I was already in the mood and now we were totally alone.
I dragged him upstairs to my room without ever taking my lips of his.
I threw him on the bed and fell right on top of him.
My shirt came off in a second leaving me just in underwear. Good thing he didn't had a shirt on.

I won't describe what happened next, it wasn't pretty but sure as hell was good.

"You know I don't say it just because right? I never felt what I feel for you with anyone else..." I looked him in his eyes, being as much serious as I could.

-I love you. I really do. - O completed.

-I love you too Kate. It's crazy how we found each other, but we did. And I want to stay like this with you forever.

-You know it's going to be super difficult right?

-For you it's worth the effort.

SO SORRY FOR THE SHITTY AND SMALLL CHAPTER BUT AT LEAST SOMETHING BIG HAPPENED. I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE BECAUSE I HAVEN'T IN A MILLION YEARS, MY LIFE IS SO CRAZY RIGHT NOW I JUST CAN'T WRITE, I CAN'T FOCUS AND IDK. I'LL TRY TO IMPROVE. SORRY TO EVERYONE.
P.S. ITS ALSO UNEDITED BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TIME TO CORRECT THE MISTAKES I MAKE SO ITS GOING TO BE A MESS BUT WELL SCREW IT. SORRY ONE MORE TIME.