Chapter 2

*Three weeks later*

"You should get up off your ass and help me," I said to Luke.

"I'm good." He stared at his phone.

"Hey, Bel- why is he here?" Jenna said walking in my room.

"My parents are out of town and Luke was bored. Why not?"

"Yeah, no need to be a bitch because I'm here Jenna." Luke stuck his tongue out at her.

"Fuck off Luke. You know he's bad for you right?"

"No, hadn't noticed he was," I said putting clothes in a box.

"whatever. It sucks that you're literally going to a whole new school and you practically live there." She said looking at a picture of us on my wall.

"I know. That's the part I'm worried about. You know I don't socialize well." I said.

"It's like a fucking College. Fuck that shit." Luke added.

"You promise to hang out with me more often?"

"I promise." I hugged her.

"Guess I'm not here then."

"So, do you know what classes you're taking there?" Jenna asked.

"No, I'm hoping for easy classes for the first year. It's going to be hard adjusting to that. Not to mention the school's meant to test people's intelligence."

"Somebody come get her, she's dancing like a strip-"

"Don't even finish that sentence."

"per." He stared blankly at Jenna. I laughed.

"This is why I don't like him." Jenna eyed him.

"I think you need to lighten up." Luke spat.

"Idiot"

"Bitch"

"Druggie."

"HOE!"

"Will both of you stop?"

"He started it." She crossed her arms.

Luke rolled his eyes.

"God, you two argue like brother and sister."

"I don't know. Luke's mom has been known to mess around a lot."

"At least my mom didn't get herpes from fucking so many guys. You probably don't even know who your real dad is."

"At least mine don't think I'm a failure."

"Whatever." Luke got up and left.

"Really?" I eyed her.

"It's true," Jenna said in triumph.

"my parents are going to be home soon. You should probably leave."

"Mhm, I'll text you tonight." She grabbed her purse and left the room.

I taped up that box and laid on my bed. My room was empty. The walls were stripped of my pictures. The bed no longer had anything on it. The closet was empty. My dresser had it's drawers wide open. The room was so bare like I never existed. I looked at my phone and it was 4. My parents would be home in an hour to go take me to the private school. I'd start a new school in two weeks. I'd have to find new friends. God, I hope my roommate is nice. I closed my eyes, relaxed, and drifted off into a light slumber. 

"Honey, time to go." I opened my eyes and my mom was looking down at me.

"Oh okay, did you guys already take my boxes to the car."

"Yeah. C'mon."

I got up and grabbed my phone. I walked downstairs to the car. The car ride there was silent. My parents still didn't trust me going there alone. I shifted in my seat when we came up to the gate. I will admit. Going to a whole new school with no friends is a little scary. My dad parked the car and we got out.

We walked into the main building and it was vast. It had brick walls and a white tiled floor. There was an office, restrooms, and a nurses office. All on different sides of the room. People were talking to, what I was guessing, the staff members.

We walked up to an older woman.

"Hello, my daughter was accepted into the school this year." My dad said.

"Hi, what's your name sweetie?"

"Isabella Rose Taylor."

"Beautiful name." She guided us to the office and she pulled out a file, "Welcome Isabella. Your room is 234, which is on the second floor. Here's a map of the whole campus and here is your schedule. If you have any issues with your schedule just come down here and talk to one of the ladies."

I took the papers from here and thanked her. We took the elevator to the second floor and my room wasn't hard to find. The door was opened. I looked inside and saw a girl unpacking. My mom nudged me to go say hi.

I walked in, " uh, hi." She turned around and smiled.

"Hi, you must be my roommate. My name's Grace."

"I am and nice to meet you, Grace. I'm Isabella." I smiled.

"Are these your parents?" She looked past me.

I turned around, "yup."

"Cool. My parents just left. Sorry that I just started unpacking. I didn't know if you wanted the left bed or right."

"The right sides fine." I chuckled nervously, "Well, I'm going to go grab my stuff."

"Okies."

Once my parents helped me carry my stuff up to my room we said our goodbyes.

"I love you, darling." Mom was starting to tear up.

"I'm going to just step out for a minute," Grace said leaving our room.

"Awe, I love you too mama. Bye, dad." I hugged both of them.

"Good luck." My mom full out started to ball.

"Be safe. Okay, and call us." My dad said.

"I will dad. Love you."

"Love you too." He kissed my forehead.

Grace came back in and my parents left. This is my new life I guess.

Author's Note: Ik my endings suck. I just never know how to end them lol. This chapter was pretty good but the next I'll try to make a lot better. I hope you guys are liking this. Not that many people will be reading this. Anyways, I'm having fun writing this so enjoy my horrible writing. And this will get scarier as I write. I'm building up lol.