Chapter 15 Part 2

I woke up god knows when in the hospital. My parents and grandparents were here and when they saw me, the had a fit. I was shattered with kisses, hugs, and are you okay's. The doctor came in and asked me questions about how I was feeling. I was feeling much better than I was before.

"How long have I been out?" I asked.

"You've been out for a day." My mom said through cries.

I looked around and I was instantly craving someone. Luke. Where was he?

"Hey, dad..."

"What is it, sweetheart?"

"Uh, I know you don't like him, but where's Luke?"

My mom and dad looked at each other. "He's...he's here."

"Why is he here?" Why did they give each other that look?

"Uhm..."

My grandpa gave me an answer I didn't like, "He's in a different room."

"What?" I asked.

"He...tried to kill himself a few days ago..." My mom spoke. I immediately started to cry. I couldn't help it. Why would Luke do that?

My parents continued to comfort me. I was able to leave in four days. Grace stopped by on the third day and we had a talked about all that had happened.

"He's fine though. I found him right after he passed out I think," She said.

"Good. Are you okay? You seem off."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just glad Ethan's behind bars."

"He's already in jail?"

"He's going to prison after he turns 18 but for now, he's in jail."

"Wow..."

"A lot of people testified against him. I did too."

"How could you have?" I raised an eyebrow.

She just looked at me.

"Shit. I'm sorry, I completely forgot you were..."

"It's okay. I don't want to remember it anyways."

"You know, I could probably get Luke in here. He hasn't got the news that you're alive..." She said.

I smiled, "Thank you."

She left the room and I adjusted the bed to make me sit up straighter. Grace held the door open and Luke came in. I'm sure he looked ten times better than before. He still had sad eyes. The ones he gave me right before we had the fight. The night I was taken. Grace left and gave us some privacy. He just looked at me for a minute.

"Are you okay? Why did you do that?" I asked him.

"I thought you were dead and I didn't want to be alive without you. I'm in love with you Isabella Rose Taylor. I've loved you since day one and I want to marry you. I need you to be happy. No other girl could possibly make as happy as you do."

I was about to say something when he came up and kissed me.

Author's Note: THE END!! Well, I had an amazing time writing this. I'm in love with the end, even though it's cheesy as fuck. I'm glad I was able to even get this opportunity to write and let others read it. This'll never get the views or likes I want, but I'm okay with that. I don't care if I get two readers. If I'm having fun writing the story, I'm okay with anything. Thank you for reading!