Revealing Clothes

Alexis POV:

I spent the rest of the week home with Kyle because my parents thought it wouldn't be a good idea for us to go back to school after the party. That's okay though; school started on Wednesday, so I really only missed two days.

Now it's Monday. Back to school. Back to driving with Drake.

Speaking of Drake, I think I should thank him for helping me at the party.

Anyways, it's 6:20 right now, so I'll get up. I want to look hot for Drake today. Not cute...hot.

I went in my bra/underwear drawer and took out my really padded push-up bra, I took a look in my closet and found a really tight, gray tank top and blue short-shorts. I put a sweater over it because I don't want my parents to be suspicious. But wait when I get in the car.

I brushed my teeth and ate breakfast. Kyle was almost ready, he just needed to comb his hair out. Oh shoot! I forgot! Makeup!

I rushed back upstairs to my room and quickly put on some lipgloss, blush, and eyeshadow.

I went back downstairs. "Took your time, sis." Kyle said.

"Shut up. I was done before you." I rolled my eyes.

I went to the backseat of his car and buckled up.

I took off my sweater and put it in my book bag.

"What are you doing?" Kyle asked.

"Taking off my sweater." I told him.

"Why?" he asked me.

"Because it's hot." I answered.

Kyle shrugged his shoulders and buckled up. I started to pull up the bottom of my shirt to show my belly button.

"Seriously. What are you doing?" Kyle asked me.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. He started the car and fixed the mirror while I was pulling down my tank top to reveal my bra and boobs.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" he screamed at me.

"We need to get to school." I ignored him and bought up a new subject.

"I can see your freaking boobs, Lexi." Kyle fixed my shirt.

"Stop!" I yelled at him and moved away.

"Fix it." he demanded.

I rolled my eyes and did what he said.

He began driving and neither of us talked until we reached Drake's house. Kyle got out of the car to ring his doorbell and I pulled up the bottom half of my shirt and pulled down the top.

Drake ran into the car and sat on the passengers seat.

He looked back at me and looked at me up and down.

"You..look..different?" Drake said to me.

I began to blush, "thanks."

"That's not a good thing, you really should fix yourself because that's how you got drunk the other day." Drake told me.

I was so embarrassed! My face became hot red and I began to sweat. I just wanted to die.

"Exactly." Kyle agreed.

I took my sweater from my book bag and put it on.

I looked out the window the whole time and I fell asleep.

"Wakey..wakey.." Kyle said tapping me in the backseat.

I woke up and yawned.

"Now there's my sweet, innocent sister." Kyle smirked at me.