Tha Diamondz II (29)

Chapter 29

Donté 

"Ima whoop his black ass" I held Trinitee back from exiting the house. We just heard about the news about Sione and Dillyn. Trinitee being the over-protective friend that she is, wanted to beat his ass. 

"Trinitee. The police got it under control," I tried to reason her.

"No, that sick bastard did that to my friend. Nah, he's gonna fucking pay."

"We can't do anything because we don't know where he is. Trust me, I pass by his house and he wasn't there." 

Trinitee huffed out a breath as she sat down. "Sione is in the hospital because of him. And there's nothing that we can do." I hugged her close. On the inside, I was seething. I wanted to beat him up like the last time. But this pussy ass nigga ran away. 

"Look, I'm mad too. I'm hella pissed, but we can't do anything, look at me" I turned Trinitee's face towards me. "We can't do anything. He's gonna get what he deserves when they find them" 

"I hope they find him" She said softly

"Me too" 

Later at night, I waited until the kids and Trinitee were asleep to call Terrence. 

"Yo T," I said, "You got any leads?" 

Terrence is a smart clever dude. He had all the connections. Connections for drugs, sex workers, all that. 

"This dude dumb as fuck. I tracked his phone and found him at Pasadena. It's about a 5 hour drive over there." he said. 

"You think we gonna get there in time?" I didn't want Trinitee to get mad if I leave but someone has to stay back with the kids. 

"I was thinking about something else. I know someone in the pen who can give him what he deserves, don't worry about. 

"Alright. So what you gonna do." 

"Ima fax the location to the police office, it's gonna be undetectable of course and they gonna get him." 

"I really wanted to beat the punk" 

Terrence chuckled. "Same here, but I don't wanna get my hands dirty for that fool. I gotta call you back, business is calling" 

Dillyn gonna get his. 

~

Sione 

"Mommy it's fine" I said making myself comfortable against the mountain of pillows that my mom place. 

"I can't believe that vakabon did this too you" My mom sat on the edge of my bed. I was finally was discharged from the hospital. My parents were already on their way to visit me when I called them. (A/N: A vakabon is haitian insult. It means bum, hood rat, punk, etc)

"Yeah, I can't believe it either." 

Before I left the hospital, the police found a lead on his location. 

"You need to get security cameras now. To be safe." my dad said 

"I was going to get it set up when I got completely settled in, but I'll get an appointment to the the alarms" 

"But how you're feeling?" my mom asked

"Numb. My baby" I choked up. "is gone." 

"You have two, well three little angels." 

I sighed "You're right." 

There was a knocking on the door. "Dad can you get that. It might be Destynie with the kids." 

"No problem sweetie" he left the room and soon came back. 

"Mommy" all three of them said 

"Your mom doesn't feel good, so you gotta be careful" Destynie said 

One by one, I hugged the kids. I'm so happy to have them back in my arms. 

Destynie came next to me and hugged me tight, but not to the point where I'm in pain.

I felt something wet on my shoulder. "Des, why are you crying?" 

"I just hate seeing you hurt. You've been through so much, god never gives you a break." 

I stoked her hair. "God puts everyone to a challenge. It would either break them or make them stronger. The challenges that he made me face, had broken me down and made me stronger."

"I swear you're the strongest person I've known" She said with a watery smile. 

I moved over for her to lay on the bed, I didn't know that they left the room in the first place. 

We held each other. The last time we were like this was when I almost committed suicide. 

"I hope they get him" she said quietly 

"Police already have a lead on him" 

~

Dillyn

I sat on the edge of the motel bed with my hands in my head. What the fuck did I just do? Her muffled screams and tears were haunting my head. My head wasn't clear, I was mad that she was happy and I wasn't. I was done, I had no where to go. I can't hide for long. Police is gonna eventually find me. I could end it all. 

I had a loaded 9mm in my bag. I can end it all. It takes one bullet to the head and it's over with. My hand blindly reached into the bag and pulled out the gun. I held it in my right hand, pointed to my temple.

I'll end it and I'll be free. No more worries no more-

"PUT THE GUN DOWN AND GET ON YOUR KNEES" 

"GET ON YOUR KNEES RIGHT NOW" 

I can't escape the pain anymore. I followed the police orders and put the gun down and got on my knees with my hands behind my head. 

A officer came behind me and handcuffed me. 

"Dillyn Troy, you are under arrest for trespassing, battery and rape of Sione Pierre. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, now will be provided for you." The officer led out to a police car and everything was a blur. 

~ Months Later ~

"Welcome home sweet cheeks" some of the prisoners said in their cell. I had the makeshift bed in my hand with some uniforms. 

"Here's your cell" The bald guard said. There was someone sitting on the top bunk reading a book. 

I flinched when the cell doors closed behind me. 

"So you're my new cell mate huh" 

I didn't say anything, I placed the stuff on the bed and laid there. 

The man jumped down and his green eyes stared hard into my face. A flashback played back in my head. 

"Oh, yeah. You're probably remembering my twin, Tré." he whispered. " I was so happy when I heard you was coming in this pen. I found me a new toy to play with" He smirked and rubbed his hands 

I was too scared to say something. 

"Well you know what that means right? You my bitch" 

------

"You my bitch now" 😭💀

Have you ever heard of those stories about prison. Like if you rape someone, there's a chance that an inmate is gonna RIP YOUR BUTTCHEEKS APART (says in Niles voice) 

Comment and Vote 

Until next time, Stephi