Tha Diamondz II (2)

Chapter two

| Trinitee |

"Fuck, Donté don't fucking stop" I said clawing at his back.

He held my legs back as sweat bead ran down his face. With one hand, he rubbed my clit with his thumb, making me cream even more on his dick. Donté pulled out and slapped his dick on my clit.

"Why you stopped?" I whined. My whining stopped when he flipped me over to my stomach and pushed my back down. Slowly he eased his large member back in and gripped my ass. We both moaned at the feeling.

"Damn girl" Donté slapped my ass a couple times as he picked up pace with his strokes. It was getting so intense to the point I was moving forward on the bed

"Bring that ass here" Donté pulled my hips back into his violent thrusts.

"I can't"' tears streaming down my face at the intensity

"Take it," Donté pulled my upper body up to his body. I could feel his heavy breathing by my ear. He gripped my right breast and sucked at my neck.

"Im coming, I'm coming" I repeated, my eyes rolling back   My walls gripping his dick. I felt his member pulse and shoot. We both laid on the bed and started to find a dry spot on the bed.

"Could you stop?" Donté said

"Can't you see I'm feeling for a dry spot? Jeez" I finally found a spot which was located at the very edge of the bed. I snuggled closer to Donté and he wrapped tatted arm around me.

"You should get a tattoo, maybe a claw on your thigh"

"Uh how about no" don't get me wrong, I like tattoos but I hate needles. Even though Sione is an artist and she's my friend and I trust her. Needles are a no no.

"You can join the tatted gang" Donté joked

"I'll think about it"

______

| Lucas |

I woke up with the sun gleaming in my face. Dark hair was covering my left arm. I looked at Destynie's sleepy face, I slow got up the bed and went to the bathroom. After doing my business and washing my hands, I went downstairs to start breakfast. I started whipping up the eggs and added seasoning to it. Then, I added some oil and pour the eggs in, making a omelette. Grabbing the bacon from the fridge and letting it sizzle on the hot pan.

"Good morning dad" Andrew came in the kitchen wearing his power rangers pajamas. I swear this boy, sleeps, eats and breath power rangers.

"Morning, bud" I carefully watched him climb on the high stool and watched me cook

"Can I have some pancakes?"

"Sure you can, you want some chocolate chips in"

Andrew nodded his head.

"Come help me" I said dragging his stool towards me.

We started making the pancakes and attempted making shapes.

"Daddy that doesn't look like Minnie Mouse"

I sucked my teeth "at least we tried. Did you brush your teeth?"

"Yes"

After a couple minutes, Destynie, Will holding Jasmine came to the kitchen.

"Ooh" Jasmine cooed

"You always hungry little girl" Will said pressing her nose

"Yup yup" Will sat her in the booster seat and started making coffee.