Reunited

The bonfire party is where this story begins. Where not only the students of Spencer Academy attended, but other, older teens did. I myself was on my way to my friend Kate's dorm, to go with her to the party. When I found out we had some new company, a friend I met in Boston a few years earlier Sarah. "Hey, Kate you ready yet." I asked Kate as I entered the dorm room.

"I am" Kate said with a giggle "But Sarah's not." Kate said to me with a smile.

"Sarah, being who exactly?" I asked Kate in curiosity.

"My new roommate." Kate replied " Hey Sarah! You ready yet?" Kate yelled out to Sarah, who was in the bath room at the time.

"Almost. But Kate what I don't understand is why your taking me to this party." Sarah said to Kate curiously.

"Because you need to meet our people tonight and plus I'm not just gonna leave you here on your own." Kate said while giggling.

"Also good first impressions count too right." I said in an effort to help Kate. As Sarah came out of the bathroom she noticed me almost instantly.

"Ben!" Sarah screamed as soon as she saw me. "I haven't seen you in ages! It's so good to see you. How have you been?" Sarah asked me in excitement.

"I know and good, you?" I said and replied back.

"Good, good." Sarah replied. Kate looked at us in confusion, then obviously remembered that Sarah had mentioned something earlier about having a friend in Boston by the name of Ben and said.

"Oh, Ben right I get it now. So shall we be off?" Kate asked Sarah and I.

" We shall." Sarah and I both replied at the same time then laughed.

When we got to the bonfire party we got drinks, found a spot and started dancing.