Sweet Memories

"Hey Tye, thanks for saving me back there." I said as we got into his black SUV.

"How did I do that Miss Night?" He asked. I don't know why but I always feel good when Tyler calls me that.

"Caleb started having ago at me for-" I cut myself off not knowing if Reid wanted him to know or not.

"About what happened between you and Reid last night?" He said and I was a little shocked.

"He told you?" I said he must have noticed the shock in my voice because he chuckled.

"Well yeah he basically screamed it out when he got home." he laughed and I burst into laughter with him, except I was louder.

"Seriously?" I said still laughing.

"Yeah, seriously. He wouldn't shut up about it and for once he was smiling, like actually smiling, It was remarkable." He said with a chuckle.

"I wish I could have seen that." I said starting to calm down.

"I wonder?" He said with a smirk that wasn't curious at all.

"What?" I asked with a big smile on my face.

"I wonder if he's gonna be like that after you two have sex?" after he said that my smile faded extremely quickly. Tyler just burst into laughter. "Oh your look was classic." He stopped laughing when he saw that I was scared at the thought. "What's wrong?" He asked taking my left hand in his right.

"If Caleb hears about that, he'll go off his head." I said with a gulp. Tyler looked at me curiously. "Not at the point that it was with Reid, but the point that he would have corrupted me." Tylers face turned into a huge grin and I knew why.

"But you and I both know that it's too late for that." He said with a smirk.

"Yeah" I swore he was getting a boner just thinking about it.

"But it stays with just us ok." I said with my puppy dog eyes that were always successful with Tyler.

He pulled up his hand that was still entwined with mine, my hand facing him. "I know." He said then kissed it and I blushed. "Plus I wouldn't want Caleb to find out. Plus the point that we were only 13 at the time." I let out and apparently cute giggle. "Now that takes me back."

"Huh?" I said strangely.

"Your giggle is the same one you had that night." I started to blush harder when I figured out what he meant. He chuckled. "You're so beautiful when you blush." He was being serious, but I still blushed.

"I look like a cherry tomato." I said without looking at myself in the mirror.

"So it's still cute." He said with a smirk. "And that reminds me-" I cut him off.

"Here we go." He ignored me and kept going.

"What do you want for your birthday?" he asked with a questionable look on that cute face of his.

"Good question." I said forgetting that my birthday was coming up.

"Well? Care to answer it?" He asked with a smirk.

"Nope." I said with a playful laugh and he rolled his eyes. "How did you remember anyway?" He smirked.

"Like I could forget the Best Night Of My Life." He had always said that the night after my thirteenth birthday was the best night of his life. I started blushing again. "I know I'll just buy a condom and a hotel room that will solve all problems." He said with a playful chuckle.

"And arise some more." I said with my giggle.

"Not if they don't find out." he said still playfully.

"Not that easy my Dear. They can read me like a book now. Even Reid." I said seeing how Caleb would react in my mind.

"Now." He said with a chuckle. "Not then."

"I was on meds' remember plus the four of you disappeared almost straight after." I said remembering that the boys went on camp the day after mine and Calebs' birthday. You see Caleb and I are born a year apart from each other.

"That's true." He said with a sigh. Tyler lost an extreme amount of weight over the two week camp that they went on so, it made him feel bad. "Well if we did do it again you wouldn't have a fat kid atop you." He said arrogantly.

"Tye'-" He cut me off.

"I know what you're gonna say and I was a fat kid until this power shit came into it." He said a little pissed. Tyler never liked the point that he had the powers that he has.

"Yeah, took weight off you and put weight on me." I said sadly and it was true, ever since I got my powers at 14 (mine different by far) I gained weight.

"No B' you're not fat." He said trying not to have a go.

"I didn't say I was, I was just stating a fact." I said in my school smart ass voice.

"Still goes you're not fat and you never will be." He said in the same voice that he did so long ago (his kind of sexy tone).

Suddenly the engine stoped and that's when I noticed that we were parked in front of an oval.

"We're here. Now let us find Mr. Smelly." He said as he opened my door like a gentlemen.

"I'm guessing you mean Reid." I said with a smirk. He just winked at me and I knew he meant someone else other than Reid.