The Bonfire Party

On a cliff stood three boys. Caleb, Poulge and Tyler, three of the sons of Ipswich. Describing Caleb is easy tall, extremely good looking dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Poulge is still good looking but not as much as Caleb tall, medium length golden brown hair and dark brown eyes, and Tyler Cute baby boy of the group with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Listening to the music and commotion below came a voice from behind them Reid. Now Reid is my favorite with a derrow attitude and baggy clothing, with his bleach blonde hair and blue eyes he's the cutest in the group in my opinion. "What's up, fellas?" Reid asked as he approached Caleb, Poulge and Tyler.

"Where were you? I dropped by to give you a lift." Tyler said to Reid.

"Had things to do." Reid replied then asked. " How's the party?"

"Don't know. Just got here." Poulge replied as they peered down the cliff at the party below.

"Well, Hell, boys..." Reid said looking back at the others, that were now behind him and looked back and kicked some small stones off the cliff. "...Let's drop in." when the boys use the power their eyes turn black and this is what Reid did, and jumped off the cliff.

"Oh, Shit, yeah." Tyler said as he too did going backwards off the cliff.

"Tyler!" Caleb yells out in annoyance.

"Come on, Caleb it's not like it's gonna kill us...yet." Poulge said as he too followed the other two boys off the cliff. Caleb, after a while followed down the cliff, with the cold air coming up from under him. He flicked his head up when he hit the ground at the bottom. Then they started walking to meet up with us down at the bonfire.

As the music played and we danced and laughed at each other, Sarah said "So give me the scoop. Who's here?" Sarah asked Kate and I.

"Ok the first thing you need to know is that Aaron Abbot is a prick. Treats girls like dirt." Kate replied. Peering over to Aaron, the boy we pointed out with medium length curly deep golden brown hair who was not attractive by the way.

"Okay." Said Sarah. " Who's that?" she asked, turning our attention to a cute, deep golden brown haired boy in the distance.

"New guy." Kate replies in curiosity.

"Ooh, he's looking over here." Sarah said while smiling and giggling.

"Don't know much about him. But I intend to find out." Kate said finishing off form earlier.

"He's cute." Said Sarah.

"Oh, yay, let's get hyped up over the new guy not like any of us have a boyfriend right, Kate?" I said with sarcasm.

"Don't be such a kill joy Benny, it's not like I'm gonna cheat on Poulge or anything." Kate said in a sleigh voice, that was kind of bitchy.

Through all the commotion we heard someone yell out "Yo, Caleb."

"They're here." Kate said notifying Sarah and I.

Looking in the direction that Kate was Sarah asked "Who are they?" in curiosity.

"The Sons of Ipswich." Both Kate and I replied at the same time.

"Hey, Kate ,Benny." Said Caleb when he saw us.

"Caleb." Kate and I replied at the same time again. "Hi" Kate said to Poulge with a kiss.

"Hey Benny." Reid and Tyler said to me with a peck on the cheek.

"Hey, Tye' Reid." I replied.

After Poulge and Kate finished kissing, Kate said "mmm, you're late."